Chapter 1

Sunday, February 21, 2016 (10:45 a.m)

Ring! Ring! "Ugh who's calling me this early" Katie mumbled annoyed. Without checking the caller I.D Katie picked it up and answered her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Katie It's Justin, i was wondering if you wanted to ride bikes to Dunkin Donuts to grab breakfast. I'll pay!" Justin said sounding excited.

"Uh, um yea hey Justin. Yea that sound like a plan, just give me like 15 minutes to get ready I'll meet you at your house." Katie answered

"Okay cool, I'll be waiting. See ya in a bit bye" Justin replied

*Justin hangs up*

"Okay see you soon.." Katie replied grinning.

Katie then quickly bounced from her bed and ran to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and hair. She walked over to her closet and choose jeans, a simple t-shirt and her favorite purple jacket Justin got her for Christmas. Then she took her phone from her side table and grabbed some emergency cash and stuffed it in her back pocket. She then ran downstairs to see her parents sitting in the living room talking. She noticed they looked different, like something big happened, different. But instead of getting involved she went over to the front door and grabbed her white vans.

"Mom, Dad! I'm going to bike to Dunkin Donuts with Justin to grab some breakfast. Ill be back." Katie called to them from 3 rooms away.

"Okay honey, please be careful" Katie's mom replied.

"Okay mom i will, bye dad. See you guys later!" Katie said

"Bye sweetie" Katie's Dad responded.

As Katie was getting your bike from the garage she saw Justin riding over.

"Hey you ready Freddy?" Justin joked.

"Never been more ready!" Katie laughed.

(5:39 p.m)

***Back at Justin's house playing video games***

"Justin just let me win !" Katie jokingly whined.

"hmmm nope come and get it" Justin smirked.

"Game Over" the video game beeped.

"HAHA I WON" Justin excitedly  cheered as he looked over at Katie to see her with pouting.

"Aw come on now it's just a game, I'll let you win next time" Justin assured Katie as he pulled her closer to him to give her a hug.

Katie looked up at Justin to see him already looking down at her. They both stared into each other's eyes. At that moment they  felt the world stop. Justin slowly started leaning in. 

"Oh my god... Is this really happening" Katie thought as she saw Justin leaning closer towards her.

In that moment their lips crashed together. Justin started caressing Katie's arm. He pulled back and stared at Katie's lips while biting his bottom lip. 

"Gosh you're so damn beautiful" Justin said in his raspy voice. 

He leaned in again and kisses Katie passionately for what seemed like eternity. Justin then picked her up and carried her to his bed still kissing. He puts Katie down on the bed as he pulled away and locked the door behind him. Justin climbed up on top Katie and kisses her again but this time intensely. She could feel him getting harder. He then started to take Katie's shirt off, out of nowhere Katie's phone started ringing. 

"Uh I should probably get that.." Katie awkwardly said.

"Hello? Um yea I'll be home soon. Ok bye" She replied.

"Um I have to go my parents want me home.." Katie said.

"Ok I'll talk to you soon" Justin answered sounding a little embarrassed.

As Katie was getting her things. She couldn't help but think about what just happened. 

"What the hell just happened? Why did I let that happen? I'm so dumb." Katie thought to herself.

Katie rode her bike across the the street over to her house. She put her bike in the garage and walked into the living room. 

"Hey guys what's up?" Katie greeted her parents a little sidetracked still thinking about what just happened.

"Hey honey, your mother and I have some news to tell you" Katie's dad said.

"Well um your dad got a promotion" Katie's mom started 

"Oh that's great! You worried me for a second I thought it was something serious" Katie interrupted

"No I don't think you understand. I got a promotion... in Florida. Don't freak out though we're still thinking about it" Katie's dad continued 

In that moment all Katie could think about was Justin. 

"Uh that's great.. I'm going up to take a shower I've been out all day" Katie said sounding upset 

Katie ran up to her room and bursts out into tears.

(8:26 p.m)

Dear Diary, 

     Its me Katie. I was just informed that my dad was given a big promotion that would cause us to move to Florida. I love Minnesota, I love the weather, I love everything about it.... I just love it here. I don't want to move. My dad hasn't fully decided whether he's going to go on with the promotion which by the way i really hope he doesn't. Not only will i be leaving the house i grew up in, I'll be leaving my one and only best friend, Justin Drew Blake. I don't think i can do it. I haven't told Justin the news yet because i don't want him to freak, i want to make sure its official. Anyways earlier today, something unexpected happened. Justin and I we almost did it. I don't know what it was.. I'm going to go to bed and try to figure out everything. How am I going to break the news to Justin? I'm 99.99% sure my dad's going to take this position, its all he's been taking about for the past 3  months. Wow I don't even know what to say anymore. Goodnight