Kick Buttowski

Hi i’m kick buttowski i’m a suburban daredevil. Lots of people think i’m very annoying but me and my friend gunther think i’m awesome! I have mortal enemies like my brother brad and kendell also ms chickerellie and well i think that might be it wait no also oskar ,renaldo thats it. My friend  gunther told me about an website called RANK OF AWESOME so I did a lot of my cool stunts but i still got lowest place and also there was annoying grandma who was laughing  and i thought let me try again I tried and tried again but I still didn’t get number1! I finally came up with a stunt that will for sure get number 1! So I had to build and build until i had the perfect stunt! I started to film but i crashed! finally i was done and girls from a different country chose me i wanted to upload the video but the camera was broken into small pieces but the girls took pictures of me and i got number one! That was all i ever wanted was to be number 1! and i got that. The next day it was mothers day. I wanted to make this mothers special but brad was always messing it up he’s jealous because he thinks i’m always number 1. But i told him brianna was always number 1and i was right. My breakfast was finally finished but brad ate it! I went to the kitchen to make more breakfast but brad waisted all the eggs and orange juice.So i had to go to the store but they were out a eggs and orange juice. So i had to go to the farm to get eggs from the chickens. I got them and looked for my skate board i found it but bad news there was a bull right i bent down but i forgot that i had red on my helmet so he started chase me i have to admit that bull was pretty good he chased through the place where the oranges grew i grabbed them and left.I met up with brad we both had our supplies to make moms breakfast then raced home. There were a lot of obstacles but we made it home. we made our breakfast and headed upstairs dad was in the way he asked a few questions and assumed he is number 1! we laughed as hard as ever then he took our breakfast and left as fast as lightning. Dad went downstairs we fought but mom wasn’t home brianna took her out we made a horrible mess. And messed up moms mothers day. Looks like nobody can be perfect.