Caylen's Cloud

All the years up until now:

Hey! My names Felicity. I'm 19 and I'm a YouTuber.

You may have heard of me before because Jc Caylen is my best friend and I've been in numerous videos with him. You also may have seen me on my channel, LifeWithFelicity, like Jc's.

On my channel I post videos of vlogs, covers, and me pretty much doing anything you can think of!

I've known Jc since I was like 4. I went to the park and sat down on the swings. Then little 5 year old Jc came over and sat next to me. Our moms started talking and instantly became friends... Turns out I had just moved in next door to him!

We went to the park everyday until I was 10, when my dad left us, saying my mother should be the one working instead of him. He also had a drinking problem.

I was devastated. I went over to Jc's house everyday and we watched movies and played games all day long. He was my only friend. Like the older brother that I never had.

I remember we used to stay over at each others houses pretty much everyday! When we weren't sleeping over at each others house, we had can telephones that ran all the way from my room, through the back door, under the fence, through his back door, and into his room. We stayed up all night, talking to each other.

In 7th grade he was still my only friend. I started getting bullied and not eating as much to get thinner... One day he told me I was perfect and beautiful no matter what. I hugged him and cried into his shoulder.

When I was in 8th grade he was in 9th, so we went to different schools. He had friends and I didn't, still the lonely girl who sat in the bathroom eating lunch.

Jc and I used to meet up at the corner of our street when school was over, so we could walk home together. One day he came home smiling ear to ear. I asked him why he was so happy today and he replied to me by saying "I got a girlfriend! Her name is Elizabeth! You'll love her! She's super nice..."

I hated her, but I didn't tell Jc... She was really cocky just because her dad was the owner of a big music company and they were rich. I mean she was pretty, but eventually she only wanted to hang out with Jc and so I went back to being a complete loner with no friends at all.

They were still dating when I got into high school. Eventually when he was a Junior he found her making out with the captain of the football team. He broke out into tears and ran into the boys bathroom.

I walked up to Elizabeth and slapped straight across the face as hard as I could and went to the principals office for that. I had to be sent home but my mother, the loving person she was, understood that I was only standing up for my best friend, so all she did was ground me for the weekend.

We started handing out with each other again, becoming inseparable. We were both so glad we had both graduated from SAHS. We got to do whatever we wanted to.

Still posting our videos on YouTube, we started becoming more and more popular... Eventually I hit 100,000,000 subscribers and Jc joined a collab called Our 2nd Life!

And that leads up to today! A 19 year old Feli and a 19 year old Jc almost 20! We were all going to Vidcon in a month... The boys of O2l, Andrea, Jenn, and a couple other close YouTube friends!

We all couldn't wait...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was the first chapter... Just a quick summary explaining their life up until now. So in this Andrea is not dating Kian. And there will probably end up being a love triangle!

Hazzasprincessss x