Chapter 1

A/N: I'm trying out something new so tell me what you think.

~~~

My very life is hanging in the balance of this judgement, everything has been leading up to this moment.

Let me explain, in the world where I'm from, there's something called "Nature's Hand." The best I can explain it is that you are given a planet to care for and you are transformed into one of the inhabitants of the planet for which you have been assigned. You have unique abilities so that you can care for the planet. When you're time has elapsed, you are taken to the "Judgement House." At the Judgement House you are basically, well, judged on how well you protected and cared for the planet and it's inhabitants. The least amount of people knowing what you are, the better.

"The Life" is where you give a dead planet your "Breath of Life" and it comes alive and is filled with whatever kind of being you want to live there, and you become the planet's life, you make the sun, or suns, rise and fall, you make it rain, you make it snow, you make it live.

There is a race of powerful beings that try to destroy our planets, they are called the Synktai. They can take many forms, and their sole purpose is to take over the universe and all it's glory. We have always been in a constant battle with the Synktai.

But today is my Judgement Day. I hope they overlooked that time I accidentally sunk a big boat called the Titanic...

The planet that I was chosen to protect was the strange place called "Earth" and I am going to take you on a ride through my adventures of protecting this planet, and all of it's odd people, from the Synktai and the human's strange fear of something called "Global Warming," honestly I still don't quite understand that... Shall we begin?

~~~

Today is the day that I shall be sent down to Earth. On the Earth calendar it's April 13th, 1912.

Before I can go down to the planet, I must first be turned into one of the lifeforms that live there, a "human."

"Cornelius!" The booming voice of my father called. 

My brothers offer me encouragement as I enter into the glorious golden throne room.

"My eldest, today you shall be transformed into a human and will be taken to the planet Earth, and I want you to know that you have my blessing and that of your mother. You must be strong for the days to come." My father gave me a long and rather dull speech and I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear that so I'm just going to skip to when I'm being turned into a human...

I step up to my father and he places his hand upon my head. He talks softy, "Have the form be put, bring the time to be yours to change, take the mind and bind, to this there shall be light."

At that moment my vision blurred and I saw a bright light, I fell through this light and hit my head on something hard.

My vision returns to normal, I stand up and look at my hands, "There's something different here..." I walk around a bit, "I'm shorter! I LOT shorter!" I put my hand on my head, "Only 6'3"?!" A broken mirror catches my sight, "Hmmm... Facial features are the same..." I shake my head around, my blonde hair falls in my blue eyes. I take a look at the black numbers printed on my wrist, it read the time I have on this planet, 7 Jornons. I hope it's enough time for me to make a difference for good on this "Earth."

I look around me at my surroundings, a dark alleyway was about all that I could make out in the darkness, and that I was wearing odd clothes...

~~~

A/N: For those of you who want to know, he is wearing a white long sleeve shirt, faded dark blue pants, and black boots :)