The beginning

A boy about 18 looks up at a man in a strange white suit and top hat. "Big brother Mephisto,why am I going to work at your school again? I know according to father I am old enough, but why at your school?" Mephisto looks down at his little brother, "Because, time works differently in Gehena then here. Only 9 years have passed since you were born and your two siblings will need someone to protect them. That's why your going to be here at cross academy. You will be working under the pretense that you are an exorcist so that nothing bad happens to the humans here." The boy bites his bottom lip before saying, "But father told me that exorcists are the reason I don't have a mom and that I should hate them. So why go against father?" Mephisto sighs, "because you are not a full demon yet. While you have most of the abilities of a full demon, your body is very much that of a human, Icaru." Icaru's fox ears twitch. "I know, but why now? Why couldn't this wait till I was a full demon?" They stop in front of a blue door. "Because something is coming and I don't know what. I would like all the help I can get." He inserts a key into the door and pushes it open to reveal his office. "Now let's get your paperwork filled out, get you a uniform, and some weapons." The door swings shut and clicks closed...

Leave a comment so I know what you think. I am always open for suggestions.