Paul and his Ringo

Paul walked in to the apartment he was sharing with the other Beatles. It was really quite late and he was tired. To his surprise George and John weren't in the apartment, just Ringo who was laying on the couch staring into space. The thing bugging Paul was really quite sad, his girlfriend Jane Asher had cheated on him. Boy, he dearly loved that girl.

"Hey, where's John and George Rings?" he asked. "Huh? oh, down at the club probably freaking some birds out. Ringo sat up and patted the side of the couch motioning for Paul to sit next to him. Paul sat down on the soft, beige couch. "Where have you been all night?" Ringo started small talk. "At Jane's house." Paul answered glumly.

"Oh yeah, how is she?" He asked. "Apparently better now that I'm out of her life." "What?" Ringo stared at me quizzically. "She's.... been., cheating on me Ringsy." Paul cried collapsing into Ringo's chest. "hush." He whispered into Paul's ear whilst stroking his hair.

"Tell you what. Let's go for a walk to the bay we can talk and watch the ships." Paul agreed to this, starting to calm down. Ringo grabbed Paul's hand. Hand in hand they walked out of the building. They stepped out into the cold American breeze. Paul was freezing, but Ringo had a large over coat, big enough to fit both him and Paul.

He wrapped the coat around the two of them. They walked hand in had to a pier where they sat down on the wooden planks. The moon was full and the two stared at each other for a moment. They then layed down and cuddled as the clouds moved over their heads. "I love you Paulie." Ringo said in lust. "I love you two Ringsy." Ringo stood up and picked a rose from a shrub. "I love you more." He smiled and gave the rose to  Paul.

Ringo moved forward and kissed Paul who immediately joined in. 

THE END