The Outcast

Natsu's P.O.V

Well just great new school and I'm the new kid Natsu thought. Well I'm not at school yet so I guess I'll try to be happy about it. "Ugghhhhhh I'm gonna hurl" Right your wondering why Natsu is sick well he is on a train to school.

Lucy's P.O.V

Anyway somewhere else in the city of Magnolia. "aggghhhhh he is such a creep!" Lucy screams "gees what is wrong Lulu" a blue haired girl said "why does every guy on this freaking planet try to hit on me" Lucy exclaims "Well I guess it is because your big boobs and your dads a millionaire" Levy giggles "watch your mouth shrimp" Lucy threatens, she is right though Lucy has the body of a supermodel. "oh please I think you secretly adore all the boys falling for you" Levy says "really if you fucking knew what happened to me you would be having nightmares for a century" "oh really try me big boobs" "all right it started on the train this morning when I caught it to your place I got on to the train and looked around there was only an old man on there so I grinned to myself plugged my earphones in and put my phone on shuffle, all of a sudden my favourite song came on and I really got into it dancing about a bit all of a sudden Laxus and his gang (which by the way consisted of him Bickslow and Elfman not the thunder legion) then Laxus came and picked me up and said "now your my bitch" I punched him in the back of the head and he put down I was so confused wasn't he with Evergreen, unless, no he dumped her for me. I was really scared now he then said to his lackies to grab me I was kinda of scared so I summoned Virgo and they both fell into the hole, but Laxus jumped out of the way he went to pick me up but just at the last second I punched him in the face he was dazed but he got back up "all right now your dead bitch" he pulled his arm back and was going to punch me I froze I closed my eyes. Then all of a sudden there was a big clunk and I opened my eyes and had a look Laxus was on the ground out cold and there standing in front of me was a boy about my age but it was hard to tell because he wore baggy clothes and a hoodie with something in his hand at first it looked like a metal pipe but on closer inspection it was actually just a stick. My saviour was a weird homeless looking kid. Then he just dropped to the ground, he was sick! Oh god so I thanked him and jumped of the train, there you freaked yet" "God Lulu why didn't you tell me earlier" "oh I don't know maybe it is because I JUST GOT HERE! God your dumb Levy" "So who is the guy who saved you? You sound like you've got the hots for him" Levy Giggled "I do not have a fucking crush on that boy" Lucy said blushing very badly. "Omfg you actually have a crush on him Hahahaha" Levy Laughs and she doesn't stop, Lucy turning redder by the second stormed out and called her dad to drive her to school.

Natsu's P.O.V

Anyway back on the train Natsu is getting no better. Ugggggggghhhhhhhh please stop the train Natsu thought. "Owwww my head hurts "some drowsy voice says in the background Oh no he is up Natsu thought. "Owwww I'll get that bitch she will be mine" Laxus mumbles.

Gray's P.O.V

Just before everyone gets to school. Gray feels like he is being stalked "all right show yourself right now" I bet it is that girl Juvia I guess she is kinda cute but why is she addicted to me, she is probably in one of those bushes swooning, when I see her then talk to her in private and ask why.

Lucy's P.O.V

Anyway when everyone got to school they were all talking Gajeel was talking his girlfriend "all right Levy I'll kiss you but only because your begging me" "But I didn't Hmmph" Levy starts but Gajeel stops her with a smash of a kiss. Gray walks up to the two of them and grumbles something about them two getting a room "Watcha say Fullbuster" Gajeel grunts "nothing I didn't say anything" "thought so" Gajeel says before returning back to his kiss with levy.

Just after that commotion Juvia walks in "hey Juvia" lucy says "oh hi lucy are you to steal my Gray sama" "ummm no Juvia""hey Juvia can I talk to you in private please" Gray says "oh yes Gray sama do you have something to confess" "Umm no what the fuck! I just wanted to ask why do you keep stalking me it is creepy" "I'm sorry Gray sama but I can't stand to be away from you" "well please if you want to be with me just walk with me" "really yay" "just one condition no being creepy all right" "ok" "now lets go back Juvia". Little did anyone know that the new kid who walked through the gates at that moment would be part of their group.

"oh god he is the new kid" Lucy is really confused "what is wrong lulu wait is that the guy?" "yeah it is, I should properly thank him".

Natsu's P.O.V

Oh great there are so many other people here there must be over a thousand students here. "hi my name is Lucy" Some voice says it sounds vaguely familiar. I turned around and there was a stunning blonde girl in front of me. Oh great is she going to hit on me or is she going to bag me out because of my clothes? Naah she wouldn't hit on me look at me I look homeless nearly. Just hide your hair Natsu and you'll get through it. "Oh hi um my name is Natsu" I try to say as nicely as I can sound polite. Wait that is the chick I helped on the train that is why she is familiar oh great she has probably told all her friends that I get so motion sick and the whole school now knows great. Just as she was going to say something the bell rang thank god saved by the bell.

Lucy's P.O.V

Great just as I was going to thank him he walks of what a douche. He is probably just another one of them delinquent kids who don't like anyone. But still I need to thank him. All right got to go to home class.

Natsu's P.O.V

I hate this I hate being the new kid and having everyone staring at you like you just killed someone. "all right this is the new student..." Mr Clive was cut off by Lucy knocking on the door oh great she is in my class "sorry sir I was in the toi... what he is in our class?" "all right sit down heartfilia and as I was saying this is the new student Natsu Dragneel here Lucy seems to already know you why doesn't she give you a tour of the school" "yes sir" she says as she walks out of the class with Natsu. "um just a question Natsu what is with the hoodie? It is like you are hiding your hair or something" she asks she pulls the hood off and gasps.

What does she see? Well you are all gonna have to wait please review but try to be nice this is my first fan fiction so don't put me off it. Thanks for reading give me any ideas if you want to see anything.