❁new king

*Later*

I looked at my phone when it went off.

Hey City Girl. How's the holidays going?

-Lucas

Pretty good I guess. There's a little tension but other than that, it's pretty good.

-Andy

There's always some tension during the holidays.

-Lucas

Tell me about it. Well, I have to go. Josh is trying to get me to help him with a prank.

-Andy

Who's Josh?...

-Lucas

Family friend. See ya later Huckleberry.

-Andy

Bye

-Lucas

I stuck my phone back into my pocket and went over to Josh, Auggie and Abby. Josh handed me a short string of lights and smirked. I smiled and put the lights on Alan, who was fast asleep.

Abby went to the Christmas tree and grabbed some ornaments. She came back and handed them to Josh. "Thanks squirt." Josh smiled at her. He handed the tree one to Auggie. "Hold this, will you?"

"Should we be doing this?" Auggie asked.

Josh nodded. "Absolutely." He looked at me as I stuck a red light up ball on Alan's nose. 

"What the difference between having a younger daddy and an older daddy?" Auggie asked.

"Younger daddy doesn't fall asleep in the middle of a party?" Josh asked.

Auggie pointed behind him where Shawn and Cory were asleep. Cory was snoring loudly. "Yip yip yip yip yip..." 

Maya wake Shawn up. "How could you possibly not like Riley?"

Riley gave her a look. "Maya."

Shawn  frowned. "What is she talking about?"

Riley sighed. "Whenever you do come here, it's like you find some excuse not to talk to me and then you leave."

"I talk to you. I'm talking to you right now." Shawn said, he wasn't looking at her. 

"When's my birthday? What's my favorite color?" Riley asked. 

"Riley, that stuff doesn't matter." Shawn said. 

Maya shook her head. "It does matter. Tell us what you know."

Cory gave them a look. "Girls... Shawn knows Riley's birthday."

"How do you know?" Riley questioned. 

"He knows." Cory said. 

Topanga called everyone. "Dinner, everybody!"

I turned to Josh and smirked. "Don't worry, Josh. Topanga didn't make spaghetti."

Josh rolled his eyes and mimicked my smirk. "And I don't think she made eggs either." You see, when we were younger we putted a lot of pranks on each other. One time I switched out his noodles with worms and pouted spaghetti sauce on them. Josh put a mouthful of worms and spat them out all over Cory. It was hilarious. But to get me back, Josh cracked three dozen eggs into a bucket and poured it on me. Let's just say I got him back with a worm smoothie.