AWESOME CRAP

Hi peeps! So I made a clan, and if you want you can join the roleplay here or on worldcraft! All positions are available! If you want to join you can pm me, comment, or just tell me on worldcraft (I try to check wattpad everyday) But there are a few rules...

1. Please fill out the survey on the next page, and pm it to me if your doing the wattpad rp, if your doing the worldcraft rp just tell me your cat's name, gender, description and be on your merry way.

2. Please no mating scenes or anything related to that. If you really feel like that is a need then take it to pm, nobody wants to hear about that.

3. Only Warrior cat curses please. (It makes the roleplay more realistic and fun if you don't randomly drop the "f bomb" in the middle of the conversation)

4. NO BULLYING!!! This is the biggest rule. If I catch you bullying I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish. No, just kidding, but seriously, there will be some major consequences if this is found.

5. You can have 3 ocs on Wattpad rp. It just gets confusing on worldcraft of you keep Changing names so please just don't.

6. There will be 2 leaders, deputies, and medicine cats. One for each worldcraft and wattpad.

7.Have Fun! Or else >:3

That's all for now! Thanks, bye!