A billion flower (Alfred F. Johnes)

It was a nice morning, you took your hat and gathered your things and take a bus that headed to the countryside where you decided to spend the spring there. You also planed to meet your childhood friend Alfred. You were exited to see him for a long time.

      When you finally reached, you find that Alfred was waiting for you. "Hey girl, long time no see" smiling brightly, "Oh, Hi Alfred, I didn't though that you'll pick me to the town!" you were surprised to see him waiting for you, although you didn't announce him that you were coming, but you were extremely happy.

      "So, how long you'll stay here,_____?" he asked you while he carried your bag, "I'll stay here the whole spring, why?" you looked at him smiling, "Oh nothing, but glad that you here" he grinned.

      Then you finally reached Alfred house, you'll stay in his house. "Wow, your house it's just exactly like I saw it last time!" you entered the house and removed your hat, "Well, haha...as I excepted you to say that, so I prepared something cool for you" he blushed a little then he take your hand and ran to the door of backyard of the house.

      Then he stood behind you, "Ok, close your eyes _____, don't open up till I tell you!" you closed your eyes and though what's going on, you heard a door unlocke sound, you really want to open your eyes at the moment, then you felt Alfred's hands on your shoulders pushing you to walk forward. "just a lil' more and...SURPRISE!!" you opened you eyes to see a place filled with flowers of every colours, your eyes widened "this is amazing!!" you stated.

      "hahaha, Welcome back,_____!!" cried Alfred, "you did this all...for me?" you blushed a little, "well, since you transformed to another place, I was sure you'll back again so I was waiting for you, beside...I made a promice to you, that I'll welcome you back with a billion flower" he blushed more "okay, it's not billion flower but, I just wanna tell you that..." he looked at your eyes "...how much I love you" when you heard that comes from his mouth, you jumped into his arms...

"I love you too, Alfred!!" after that the two of you spent the whole day together.