From First Sight

• Dedicated to Laurice Alas

It all Started in a Cold midst Of a Rainy Morning. It was my first day of highschool and the school was really big enough to suprise me. I was so excited and terrified because, Suprisingly i was not ready for it. So i took a deep breath and said to myself "Everything will be all fine". I was on the Ground floor of our school and there i was searching for my class. With all the commotion in my way it was hard to find the class i was in. So i saw the paper where my name was inprinted, "Neon", It was the Section that i was Hoping for and i was so excited.

                                                                                                                                  The past School year i was with this girl named "Khacey" I spent Ten months with khacey and it was a very rough relationship. We were Having this "Long-Distance Relationship" With her and I tried my best to continue our Love Towards each other. I was in the same school but she studies at the main branch, But i never let my head down. I tried and tried but it was never working out. But i promised her that i will go to that school no matter what. I broke up with her, Merely because she cheated on me. I really never gave up, although people around me frequenttly say "She Doesn't love you, She's Just Tricking you and i think you know it". That thought was stuck in my head for days, and days to weeks, and weeks to months. Until i decided to stop, because basically it was true. Even with all the pain in my heart, I needed to stop. As Always i kept my promise.

                                                                                                    With me scared and hurt, I took all of my courage to go to my new school. The rainy yet sunny morning was a breeze and it was a lovely feeling behalf all of the misery and pain, Due to the Break up and family issues. I was on my way to the top and people kept staring at me like i was alien to there eyes. Like i was from another planet that had never even existed in the first place. I ignored with all respect. At the top floor where my classroom was located. I saw my Ex's past adviser, Never was a big deal but i was scared that maybe she knew. "What Class are you in?", She yelled "um.....im in Neon", i spoke. So she let me in. When i first opened the door, My eyes quickly turned and i saw a beautiful girl. I saw her Sparkling eyes that reflecks the sunlight, Her Luscious Lips that was irresistible, Her Face that was really so Adorable, And Ofcourse, Her Smile that lit up the whole room. The smile that made me fall in love with her. The sight that i will always reminisce over and over again. My Stare Creeped her out and i immediately looked at someone else. But that Very moment was priceless. Everyday i see her, My heart smiles too.

                                                                                               After weeks, I tried to ask my friends about her. Laurice, The name of the girl that i immidiately fell inlove with. So i started talking to her on this Social Website. I was surprised that she replies. So we talked and talked and everyday i go to school we always stare at each other. We oftenly catch each other taking a glimpse. She became my inspiration! Days and Days Talking until we confessed our feelings for each other. I Bursted in to joy because i never expected that she will ever love me back. I couldn't sleep that day and i woke up with an energy of a sloth. The next day, I came to school and we were a little bit akward with each other. I think that it was because of the Confessions that we've made online. Until i told her that can we have a MU relationship ( Mutual Understanding ). She said yes. I courted her for weeks and tried my best to be sweet with her as possible. And as i promise to myself that i will never give up on her. I made Efforts that she can remember in the distant future. Then finally the day came that i asked the phrase that " CAN WE HAPPEN? ", She Blushed and my classmates were blushing aswell. She yelled YES repeatedly! I was laughing and i Hugged her for the first time. Were Nearly Reaching a Month and we are Indeed Happy. I LOVE HER! and i knew it all along :) From First Sight :)