Complicated Love (teen titans story)

Chapter 1

Starfire's P.O.V

i love robin..i really do, but sometimes it feels i made the wrong choice!!..this specific feeling makes me feel unhappy i don't know why but i just does!....anyways i met robin a years back when i was new to earth (watch the episode #GO!).....we fell in love...well i did, i was not so keen on him with that....years passed and he had been ignoring me i was very heartbroken about that....it must have been me talking rudely to him i thought!!....another year passed and no difference....then within a month we had to go to fight crime in Tokyo...there something came in surprise...robin spoke to me and he was very sweet...i was also happy but just five minutes later he told that we were superheros and that we had no time for love...as far as I've heard no one has told or made a rule that states that heroes can't have fun!!....we fought crime and victory was to us..i guess that was when Robin realized that i was the one for him!!....he came up to me and said that he was sorry....We kissed under the rain and was officially claimed as a couple, people all around the world knew about it and i will admit that was the best day of my life!!!...me and robin are still holding strong but i think that might change as he has set his eyes on my dear friend raven!!!....no matter what i will try to get this negative thought out as fast as possible from my mind because i really do not want to break things anymore....but robin i will always love him!

*****************************************************************************************************

Robin's P.O.V

so i know that me and starfire are dating and we are officially a couple blah blah blah!!!!... but i do love her a lot....i'm not referring to star i'm talking about raven!!..yes, she has the same beauty as star and has many qualities and all but i feel better when i'm with her more that star!!...in case starfire hears about this she will try and kill raven...well I've seen her try it before....and i do not want raven's life being miserable because of me!...well i like raven mainly because she has the fighting brain, really hot with or without her cloak! and we have some sort of bond....well i actually get butterflies in my stomach when i'm around her...i also am planning to break up with star as soon as possible and moreover when she's in the right mind, i also will have to speak to rae about this matter!!!

*****************************************************************************************************