Broken Thoughts

Unknown P.O.V

Once again; we were mocked, Once again we were laughed at, And once again we were trapped...

I look to my right side and see Bonny; he looks so.. so frighten. But who could ever blame poor Bonny; I then again look back foward seeing the little children playing around. I remember the first time we all came in here one by one; and at first it was only me doing a musical solo. Then it was bonny he kept me company when i needed it not like that horrible police officer, mainly when i didnt want to be alone i would go looking for him and when i did found him he would just lock the doors behind him, that asshole; but after Bonny it was chicka, then foxy but when i first met him he was wild and hard to understand; yet arent we all? It was hard for us to get to foxy he was a tough nut to crack, one time chicka got him so mad that he wrecked the whole pizzaria; and then the next when the owner came inside opening the doors he had this expression on his face either anger or sadness but Bonny told me it must of been a mixture of both.

its hard to understand human feelings mainly when you dont have any your self.

* CLANK*

i look to my left and saw that it was Bonny that bumped into me; i looked into his eyes wait for a sign for something or anything at least; he then looked down the stage just staring. I also looked down and saw a small child guessing by the age i would have to say five years old at least, the child was eating ice cream in front of the stage staring at me right in the eyes. She then just smiled at me trying to reach up the stage, i look back at Bonny and hes still looking at the child.

" Hi" she said " Im -" she didnt get to finish.

" come on lucy its time to go"said a young woman. As the woman grabbed the child by the hand dragging her towards the exit doors i saw the little blonde girl turn around and waved a goodbye to us.

This is what we have to live with see new kids come and go; and its not like we have a problem with that its just not ever seeing them again. The look that they give us, so... So full of gleam and joy like they know were alive, that they know were here.

*hours later*

Its closing time, which is the hard part of the day. Being left alone in the dark; it brings back awful memories. It brings back the voices. It brings back everything and nothing... Im still in my same position as earlier just standing in the middle doing nothing. I see the manager lock the doors behind him saying good bye to the security guard, after that the guard immediately ran into the main office in the back.

"Trying to hide again huh? Well not this time" I thought.

The guard has ignored us and treated us like crap, he thinks hes gonna get away with it ? No. Hes mot. We may be machines, we may be nothing but trash, but we are not your puppets for your entertainment. No not anymore, tonight will be the last day that we are your puppets, and tonight is the first day of being free...

(A/n yes story is short  but i wanted to see how it would go and if i get good feed back ill do the stories longer)