addicted 1

My name is Brianna Marie Brandon but everybody call me Bri. I am 18 years old and I am NOT your typical teenage girl. I don't do dating,relationship, commitment and all that sentimental bullshit.

I hate boys ...wait let me rephrase that I don't hate boys, I just fuck with them to get what I want out of them and that only take me two days the most. The only time I will keep nigga longer if his fuck game is strong or his pocket is full. I am what some guys will call a fuck girl but I don't care, if you bin through what I bin through you will have the same mentality. And even if I wanted to stop I
can't because doing what I do had became sort of a addiction

I am also early highschool graduate I'm in my second year of college at FAMU in florida

Brianna P.O.V
Beep,Beep,Beep
I woke up to my alarm clock ringing in my ear happy that its friday. I roll over to my side to see Derrek still sleeping. I begin shaking Derrek for him to get up
so he can leave.

"What happen ma" he said rubbing his eyes. "You got to go" "why, I can't stay so we can have a little fun" he begin rubbing my thighs. "I wish I could but I got a lot to do today" "you sure you don't want to" he begin moving his hand rubbing on my clit, realizing I forgot to put on sum underwear after our session last night.

"Derrek I can't" barely could get out the word, letting out a soft moan. "By the sound of it,I know you want me to stay" he said beginning to remove my T-shirt and begin sucking on my breast,twirling his tongue around my nipple. He then insert two finger into my pussy causing me to gasp with pleasure. He open my leg wider, then begin licking in sucking on my kitty cat causing me to go crazy, after he suck me dry. He then remove his boxer holding his dick in his hand and slowly inserting it in me then increase his speed as I scream out his name.

"I'm about to cum" "not yet, hold it in just a little longer" he begin stroking even faster then three min later we both came. "Dam Derrek you really put it on me " he chuckle "and you wanted to send me home" "I'm so glad I didn't... but I'm bout to head in the shower you joining me" "yeah and probably we can have a round two" "we will see" I chuckle.

We headed in the shower 15 minute we was out. He begin putting on his clothes, then his phone begin to ring he answer it and told the person on the phone he on his way.

"I gotta go but I'm call you later, so I can take you out" "ok" I said. He grab his car keys and phone and head out my door.

I then begin to lotion my skin with my bath and body works (lavender). After I was done i put on my underwear and then look for sum to wear.
I settle on

I brush my teeth then head to the kitchen

When I got to the kitchen the music was blasting and Tiana was twerking to Rihanna new song work.

Tiana is 18 years old but everybody call her Tia for short. Tia bin my best friend since preschool she bin there for me through everything she my ride or die

 Tia bin my best friend since preschool she bin there for me through everything she my ride or die

I begin screaming out "that's my best friend" making her jump. "Dam BRI you scared the shit out of me" "girl please me and you are the only one that live here, so why the hell you getting scared" "I thought you was still getting your freak on with Derek this morning" "you know how long Derrek left from here girl" "I did not know he left,all I know you was too loud this morning " she said laughing.
"What ever girl, so what you making" "a omelet, you want one" "of course girl I'm starving" she handed me a plate and I immediately start digging in. " so what you doing today bri "

"I'm going visit my mom since she say I don't come see her" "that's good ,I'm going by mike apartment to chill"

Mike is Tia boyfriend that cheat and like to come back saying sorry I'll never do it again every time. He don't deserve her and I'm just waiting for Tia to realize she deserve betta.

"That's cool" I said trying not to say nothing bad about mike to start her up with defending him.

"Yup, and I got go now BRI see you when I come back" give me a kiss on the cheek and head out the door. I finish up my omelet and then text my mom tell her I was on my way over.

I put my plate in the dishwasher got my key,bag and phone and head to koo
My 2016 Mercedes Ben my dad got for me last year.

I started to pull out my complex to hit the highway but I got a text from my mom when I look down to check it
BOOM