9 months later

It's been 9 months since me and Carlos got divorced. Me and Carlos have already had our last child his name is Jadyen Rashan Moore. Cj is now 10 years old. Baby Cj is now 5 years old. Kayla is 5 months now. If you may know me and Terry are together. Terry and I have known each other since elementary school. So me and him are just taking things slow right now till I get back to my old routine. I have move again to one of my other houses. My house is so big and wonderful. A big ass pool in the front and a big ass backyard were my children can play and shit.

~9 in the morning~
It's already 9 in the morning and Jayden is crying😒. Like Jayden please go back to sleep for mommie.

Baby wake up he crying

Okay Terry can you pick him up please.

Ok, come here Jayden☺️daddy here😘

I look at Terry🤔aweeee that's so sweet my boys.

Babe don't start😒

Ok hand him to me so I can breast feed him🍼

Terry laid back down and I begin to walk with Jayden to his room while breast feeding him. All I could do is go back to my bed, but I couldn't. Damnnn I wish Carlos was here to get him. I walk in his pretty baby blue room with his picture on the wall. I sat in the rocking chair and went back and forth while feeding him. Terry came in baby you okay🙂. Yes I'm just trying to rock him to sleep so I can go back to bed.

~15 mins later~
I'm back in bed finally. I check on Cj and Cj, Kayla. They was all sound asleep. So I walk in my bedroom and laid my ass back down with Terry. I begin to fall back to sleep and Terry begin to wrap his arms around my stomach. I could feel his dick print over my back. He turn me over and play with my pussy. All I could do is moan his name TERRRRYYYYYYY😵💦

Baby calm down you know this dick feel good.

Yeah but yo dick so big baby😔

Aweeee my baby can't handle daddy☺️

I can handle that dick🙈

Continue with what you was doing😍😍

Ight while he begin to insert his dick in my anus.