Good Girl With Bad Habits

"WHAT?!" I screamed at my mom.

"I'm sorry sweetie." My mom tried to calm me down.

"you guys CAN'T divorce!! It'll ruin my life!" A tear rolled down my cheek.

"It was his decision, not mine. And we are moving too. I'm sorry but we are leaving for California next week." My mom pulled me into a hug. I pushed her off of me and ran up to my room.

"You are ruining my life!!!" I screamed as I slammed and locked my door. I plopped down, face first onto my bed and screamed as loud as I could.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Tesla Weaver. I'm turning 17 years old in 6 months. I play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, drums, and paino. I'm a singer and I've modeled for Wet Seal and Forever 21. I know, it's a lot to do, but I love it.

I was the perfect family. I had a mom and a dad, an older brother named Kael, a twin sister named Ashlyn, and a younger brother named Daniel. Then my mother and father started fighting. It started as little arguments, but now I have to clean up the broken things that they throw.

I stood up from my bed when I heard the garage door open and close. I charged down the stairs to see a very exhausted dad.

"WHAT THE HELL DAD?! ARE YOU REALY AIMING TO RUIN MY LIFE?!" I screamed randomly.

"I'm sorry sweetie. It's for the best. You'll understand when you're older." Dad said calmly as he took off his jacket and hung up the keys to his Mustang.

"So what do you expect us to do?! You are a high and mighty surgeon and when the divorce is over, what will mom do?" I cried.

"I'll be sending her monthly checks to help out for the first year or so. It will all work out." He left up the stairs.

I huffed and went to the kitchen. I grabbed left over spaghetti and popped it in the microwave. When it was done, I ate it quickly and put the dishes in the sink. Then something popped into my head.

A new school means.. a new start.

I'll be able to have a clean slate and maybe this school will be different. Here, I am the innocent girly girl, when in reality, that's a mask to hide who I really am. Every night, I go to the basement and work on my fighting skills. I've always wanted to be a totally different person.

That only means one thing. Shopping.

~~

I walked into my last store. I went to the racks and picked up a white leather jacket, a red lace shirt, and grey ripped jeans. I went over to the shoe section and grabbed red tie up heels. Then I went to the jewelry section and pulled out a golden studded necklace and the matching studded bracelet. I put everything on the check out counter.

"That will be $89.99, please." The young cashier smiled at me.

I smiled back and placed $100 on the counter. This was the one time that I was glad that I saved my money instead of spending it.

I walked out of the store and headed back to my car. My parents were rich so I got a Mercedes AND a motorcycle. I packed about 13 bags into the back seat.

I closed and locked the door before going back into the mall to get some early dinner.

I bought a slice of pizza and ate it quickly. I texted my friend Amber before I left.

Me: Hey Amber can you come sleepover?

Amber: Sure. Be there in 20

Me: Kk see ya later