Prologue

I woke up and checked my phone, there was a text from Jenn. I decided to answer later and got out of bed. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw a note from my mom. 

" Hey Sweetie, had to leave for work early today. Not sure what time I'll be home. Here's 20$ for food, and stay over at Kian's tonight if you want!  Love you XOXO, Mom" 

It haden't suprised me that she wasn't there when I woke up, that's part of her job and honestly it's kind of nice to have the house to myself most of the time. Don't get me wrong though I do miss her a lot when she's gone. My mom and I have had a really close relationship every since my dad left us. Don't feel bad for me though, he was a douchebag and there is not one part of me who loves that low life asshole anymore. Some times I notice that my mom misses him but she's getting much better about the whole situation. 

I grabbed something to eat then jumped in the shower. Once I got out I dryed my long dark brown hair and put on my make up. I walked over to my closet and picked out some clothes. I picked out a black crop top, high wasted denim blue shorts, a burgundy beanie, and classic black Vans.  (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92342713) I grabbed my purse and car keys and walked out the door. I was on my way to Kians.

Hey guys, this is just a little intro... I promise it gets better! Hope you enjoy the next couple chapters ! :) And in advance I do apologize for any typo's 

- Jamie