June, 2008

*kreativelines signed in*

kreativelines to pamster22: Hey! uh, I know you don't really use this messaging site anymore, but with whats been going on I don't have any other way to speak to you. my phone got drenched in the recent thunderstorm so it short circuited. bummer, huh?

kreativelines: uh, well anyways! School's been a total bore over here! I can't wait for you to get back and help me catch up with the work!

kreativelines: and by that, I obviously mean letting me copy the work off of you, duh!

kreativelines: Joe's been a real pain in the butt, too. he keeps trying to get with every girl he can lay his eyes on, and even asked me the best way to ask you out! You! HAHAHA. like there's a chance in a million years that Carlie Pam would EVER date a boy with that hairline and those shoes.

kreativelines: and don't even get me started on Mr. Donchur! might as well tell you this now so you won't miss out when you get back, but he assigned a huge paper due in two weeks! basically the day you get back! and knowing him, he won't be nice enough to extend the due date for you. what a dick

kreativelines: well, i gtg. sleep is calling me. shouldn't it be like, 10am over there? i could have sworn seeing you log in like 2 hours ago, so message back when you can!

kreativelines: Here's hoping you see this today! Goodnight/goodmorning! cheers!

*kreativelines signed off*