The Bad Boys Guitar

*Holly's POV*

"Now do it now! I can't take it anymore! Please Ryder! Take me now!"

I was holding my vomit from spilling out from out of my mouth.

Only Ryder would be having sex with some bimbo in the girls bathroom.

Please I do not need this right now.

I march right towards the stall and bang on the door "Go have sex somewhere other than a public place for goodness sakes!"

I hear a frustrated groan from the other side and the door flys open revealing an annoyed looking Ryder. He barley glances at me and and walks out of the girls bathroom.

With a satisfied smirk I walk towards an empty stall to go do my business because well fuck we all knew I had the smallest bladder in the world it was crazy!

"What the fuck is your problem bitch? Why did you interrupt me and Ryder?" I hear an annoying voice ask from behind me

Instead of answering or acknowledging that little slut I ignored her and did my business because I knew where this was heading.

I did what I had to and washed my hands then I turned to look at Malaysia "Please I probably just saved you from a teen pregnancy! The least you should be doing is praising the ground I walk on."

Malaysia flips her perfected blonde curls with her manicured nails "As if, I'm on the pill duhhh!"

"Yeah I don't think the pill was designed to be used to protect you from getting pregnant when your a whore like yourself."

Malaysia gasps"You bitch!"

I start pulling my hair up into a ponytail knowing what was going to happen already

"I am not a whore!"

I laugh"We'll you could have fooled me!"

I totally saw it coming. Maylasia's fist flying towards my face but of course I blocked it. I got her hand and twisted it behind her back and pushed her up against the wall."Listen here you bitch I am not In the mood for some whore like you to be messing with me so I'm going to say this once and once only. If you ever try to hit me again, I won't be as nice. Next time you'll have a broken arm." With that I let go of her arm and walked out of the bathroom

"Ah there you are Holly I've been looking for you! I heard what happened in class..." Sadie my best friend says as she walks towards me, a sad look on her face

"Sadie don't...," I say as I hold my hands up

"But-"

"Nope don't even say it." I cut her off

"Holl-"

"Sadie stop right there I don't want to talk about it."

Pouting Sadie finally gives up"Fine you win."

"Thank you."

"He was so not worth it though." Sadie says quickly and runs towards the lunch room

That sneaky little bitch

Instead of chasing after her I take my time and walk to my locker to get my wallet, but thinking about going into a lunch room full of people who know what happened I decide to leave my wallet and head towards the back of the school.

It should be free of pestering idiots out here.

I spot a tree with some shade so I decide to sit and reflect there.

As I walk there I see a wall that created a little secluded square. Hmm might come in handy later if I'm ever playing hide and go seek with Sadie again at school.