chapter 1

"GOD JEN PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF!!!" yells my sister as she slammed my door behind her. Geez Louise, it's my bathroom she's using. You can't just come home from college & start demanding everything.

I go to my bathroom though because I want to clean for the heck of it. I cleaned my makeup & put them in the organizers I had, then I put all my hair stuff in the drawers. I put all my lotions under the sink & then took all my laundry and put it in the hamper.

now I'm going to downstairs too see all my siblings & my parents for breakfast. oh yeah, I have a big family. 1 older sister, 3 little brothers, & 2 little sisters. yeah I'm usually the oldest sibling in the house but Cam is home for college so I'm the 2nd oldest.

"good morning Jenna," my dad greets me as I'm coming in the kitchen to sit down.
"hey dad," I say. I'm not ready for today. it's Monday morning & I have homework due over the weekend for a class I have a C in. I mean, I did the homework, but I don't know if I did it right.

I grabbed a plate and put some bacon, pancakes, eggs, & toast on it & sat down next to Kyler & Kamri, my two younger siblings who are twins not to mention.

"So Jen what's the plan for your ride too school?" my mom asked me.
"I guess I'm walking. John has to be there early for band & Alyssa's sick.

oh yeah, I forgot. I have two best friends. there names are John & alyssa. they are always there for me. John is really tall and has light brown hair & dark blue eyes. Alyssa has bleach blonde hair and light blue eyes. as for me, I have brown hair & brown eyes; the ugly one in the group. yep. I've never had a boyfriend, never been on a date, never been kissed. which is pretty sad for a 15-year-old now days. but eh it's whatever.

"I can take her," cam said to my mom.
"uh when did I agree to this!" I said. I don't want my older sister having to drive me.
"I like to do things for my baby sister," cam said. bleh!!
"yeah like fight with me & tell me what too do?" I said. nice comeback.
"girls girls!! quick this foolish fight. I need to take the twins to the middle school and the rest to elementary & daycare so you too will have to go together. please me careful & leave soon if you want to get there on time!" my mom said.

I put my plate in the sink & headed back upstairs too get ready. I had about an hour so I turned my straightener on & went to my bedroom to pick out what I was wearing today.

I decided to go with this mid sleeved black shirt & a scarf that was pink & white chevron along with some leggings & my white converse. then I put on some makeup and straightened my hair. 20 minutes left.

I went downstairs to pack my backpack & lunch. then I yelled at Camden because I wanted to be there a little early.

"CAM!!! IM READY!!!" I yelled.
"okay okay I'm right here," she said coming out of the living room. I thought she was upstairs.

we got in her car & she started her music. bleh. it's so gross!!! I mean the language & sexual lyrics disturb me.

"you like?" she asks me.
"in your dreams," I answer.
"oh come on, it's good," she said.
"yeah okay whatever. it sounds like a spider got stuck in its web & a fly came and ate it," I said not realizing I twisted my words.
"huh?" she asked.
"nevermind," I answered.

I was looking around her car just noticing some of the details shes added since high school. I noticed her new seat covers, air freshener, & her little dream catcher hanging from her mirror above the stirring wheel.

"why do you have a dream catcher in your car? you planning on sleeping?" I asked.
"no, Jenna. it's here because you can make your dreams happen," she said.
"okay whatever," I said as I busted out laughing. she looked pissed.