Good Bye Los Angeles

Meghan’s P.O.V

“The flight to Melbourne Australia will be boarding in 10 minutes. Please get ready to board. Flight to Melbourne Australia will be boarding in 10 minutes.” Beamed the intercom allowing the passengers to know when the flight leaves. I looked over to my mom who is currently crying on my older brothers’, Justin’s, shoulder. I looked at my brother whose blue eyes matched mine. But instead of them being bright, like usual, they were dark and gloomy. I gave my mom one last hug and kiss on the cheek. I was leaving L.A, the place I grew up and was starting again in Australia. Why? Well I got a job transfer. I was a big time model in Los Angeles, but now I guess I’m a big time model in Melbourne.

“Bye mom. I’ll miss you so much. I promise I will call, text, Skype, face book, visit anytime I can. I love you mom.” I said holding back the tears that were just about to burst. I gave her one last tight hug and looked at Justin.

“Bye J, I’ll miss you a lot. I love you.” I said bursting out to tears. I buried my face in his chest most definitely soaking his shirt, its times like this that I'm thankful for the invention of waterproof make up. He rubbed my back soothingly to help me calm down.

“Flight to Melbourne Australia will be boarding in 5 minutes, please make your way to the desk and hand in your ticket.” I pulled away from the hug whipping my tears.

“Bye, I’ll miss you both. I love you.” And with that I walked to the desk where I had to hand in my ticket.

I walked off starting my new life, now. I guess I was happy, anxious, sad, nervous, and scared. I looked for my seat and got the window. Well at least there’s been a bright side to this day. When everyone was seated the flight attendants did one of those safety presentations about water landing, shortness of air, things like that. After a while, we were off. Well since I’m going to be sitting for about 15 hours, I should do something. I took my ear buds and turned on some music, Ed Sheeran. I tapped on Instagram scrolling, liking, and maybe a bit of stalking, man was my feed blown up with things saying "Have a good flight".  I got tired of Instagram so I tapped on Twitter, tweeting, re-tweeting, following the fans. Next was Vine, laughing, “Awe”-ing, smiling, and stalking. The same went for Keek. Never thought I would say this, but I kind of got tired of this. Time to Text!

To Mommy <3: Hi mom, I’m on the plane and my butt hurts so much!! Can’t believe it’s only been 2 hours! I can’t do this for another 13!! But I’ll be fine. Love ya mama! Xx.

From Mommy <3: Hi. Are you alright, got all your luggage, electronics, and didn’t leave anything at the airport? I can go give it to you once you’re in Australia! J I hope your butt feels better! I love you too sweetie. Xx.

To Mommy <3: Yes mom, I’ve got all the things I need. Nice try ;) Thanks mom. Bye!

And with that sent I shut my phone and my eyes did the same.

*After a couple hours of sleeping*

I woke up stretching a bit and yawning hoping not to make any baby dinosaur noises. I turned my phone on aging to check how long I’ve slept. 4 hours, huh. And I can’t open my phone and not check Instagram. Woo! New followers!  JanoskiansFanpage_? She had made and edit of me and a very nice looking boy and the caption was: “You should checkout the Janoskians on YouTube. By the way I Love you! I hope you have a great flight!" Awe, she is so sweet.   Who are the Janoskians? I took my Mac Book and decided to go on YouTube. I typed in “Janoskians” I pressed enter and 5 boys appeared on my screen

Dare Or Dare - British Bloggers vs. Janoskians The Janoskians - Best Friends (Explicit) Janoskians Celebrating 500,000 Subscribers! Aggressive Compliments - Janoskians Janoskians Question and Answer  

Followed by a lot of other videos. Maybe I’ll watch just one.

~After countless hours of laughing at 5 Australian boys~

We now only have 45 minutes of the flight left, and let’s just say that I am IN LOVE with the Janoskians! I've watched all of their uploaded videos. I guess I could say that Luke Brooks is my favorite. I mean, I love all of them really, but if I had to choose one it would be Luke. But Beau, he has the most beautiful eyes! They are so green and bright and just really nice to look at, especially with his tan! Okay, Calm down Meghan. Just chill out! Well I am moving to Australia, in Melbourne there could be a chance of meeting them! I downloaded their songs and got “Best Friends” on repeat. 

~~

Hey dreamers!  Thank you so much for reading the very first chapter of Let Yourself Fall ! This is my very first Fan Fiction on wattpad and i hope it's gonna be good! Vote, comment, like, share, vote. Anything!! 

Love always,

Reagan