Chapter 1- Its Summer!!

Lol also my birthday is tomorrow February 25😘

Lucy POV
"I finally did not have to go to Princess Camp", I said packing up my stuff. I'm not a princess, but I am supposed to take on my Dad company when he is dead so I go to Princess Camp to learn, but this Summer is going to be different. I'm finally going to Fairy Tail.

People say it is the best camp in the world. They separate boys and girls and we can only see each other in the sports competition and the dances. I open my window and a newspaper SMASH RIGHT IN MY FACE!!!

"PAPERBOY!!!!!", I screamed and he started to laugh and ride his bicycle to his next stop. I really need to get that guy back. Tomorrow was the big day so I was packing everything and DM my friends Juvia and Levy. I told them that one of my friends who went to Princess Camp will be coming with us and they can't wait.

I then got a DM

JuviaTheBadass: hey

LevyShrimp: hey can't wait to as you at Lu-chan house(≧∇≦)/

LucyHeart: seems like you are excited( ・◇・)?

JuviaTheBadass and Levy Shrimp: OF COURSE WE ARE

LucyHeart: well I guess I will see you soon.

JuviaTheBadass: Juvia is outside your house and Levy is too.

I got out my chair and look out my window and saw them smiling and waving. I smiled back.

"You are so lucky you are this rich", Levy said looking around my room. "Juvia is jealous that you have a walk in closet too......why doesn't Juvia have this", she said picking up things. "Listen here girls you can borrow whatever you want to for camp just let me get my box of stuff I can't wear anymore", I said and got up and showed the box. I had 5 of them. They smiled and was about to go for it, but I stopped them.

"You will have to wait for a while because my friend will be out of these too......she probably wouldn't like this type of clothes, but hey she is a little of a girly girly", I said giggling and told them they will have to wait till be get there, but they can see what they want.

We mostly talked about what will happen and everything and we all went to bed early at 7:45 pm and we all slept in crop tops and shorts. I then smirked remembering that I will set a trap for paperboy.

Natsu POV
I finally delivered all my papers and was heading back to Gray house. I saw all my friends... of course Gray,Jellal, and Gajeel. Without them I will be leaving in the street it's all because of Gray family.

"Guys I'm finally actually going to have fun this summer", I said and they were surprised. "Wait a minute...Fire head are you serious you are not going to have to do all that training to become a gentlemen", Gray said. "Not like he has", Gajeel said laughing. "SHUT UP", I said and was about to jump on him until I saw that Jellal came back from making cookies.

"Don't start anything", Jellal said giving us the look that if you do anything else I will smack the living shit out of you and we sat down. "Now...enjoy your cookies", Jellal said now smiling and placing the chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies on our plate and he poured us some milk. We all sat there quite until I broke talking about camp.

We all fell asleep because of the cookies and milk and Gray parents cover us up and clean up the mess we made. I can't wait till tomorrow. I smiled and fell fast asleep.