Finding Gowther

Gowther's pov

I woke up today with the monster in my armor (Dale) beside me asking for me to read him a book. I am very lonely and kind of depressed at least I think I am taking this from books. Anyways I start reading to the monster, and he seems very content which is good. After I finished the book, I stood up and told him I would be back after I find glue and some more books, because I have read the ones I have so many times that they are starting to become boring. So I go into town, I find some new books, but no glue. I go to drop the books in the cave where the monster and I have been staying. On my way there I see this pretty girl and a pig hiding in the bushes. I walk over behind them. "Hi, who are you hiding from?" I asked. I scared them I think, but I am not completely sure. The girl just got up from the bushes. "Hello, I'm not hiding from anyone," the girl said. I saw a wanted sign on the building, the picture kind of looked like the girl I'm talking to. "You were hiding from the the Holy Knights, were you not?" I asked. I didn't see anything wrong with asking her, plus I would know if she was lying. "No, why would you think that?" she asked. "I think that mostly, because of the wanted sign. If I'm not mistaking that is a picture of you," I said. "Oh, I thought that I covered that wanted sign," she said. "So you are Elizabeth?" I asked. I didn't want to assume. "Yes, and what is your name?" Elizabeth asked. "I am Alan," I said. "Well, I must get going. It was nice talking to you Alan," Elizabeth said. "Bye. It was nice talking to you too," I said. So I went back to the cave where I left the monster. I was just thinking about the Sins, and what they are doing.

I am sorry I know this is not how it went. Also sorry it is not that long, but I am just starting to write this. ~Brooklyn The Writer