Model!Levi x Model!Reader

Levi was sitting on a cushion whilst reading a magazine and accompanied with a cup of black coffee. It was a daily routine for him to drink the rich caffeine liquid in early morning. He wont be focused on his work if he didn't. His silver eyes trailed along the vast amount of words, focusing on a certain article that caught his interest. His hand reached for the cup of steaming coffee and held it by the rim. He sipped it and let the coffee take over him.

Just as he was about to take another sip, a blond guy opened his door.

"Mr.Ackerman, the shoot is starting in thirty minutes."

He put his cup down back on the coffee table. With a curt nod, Armin left. He ran his fingers through his raven locks, sighing in the process. He got up from his seat and made his way towards the dressing room.

Levi was a model of the Corps inc. He started his career in his mid twenties. His name sky rocketed on his first debut on modeling. With his built posture and his handsome look, he eventually got a bunch of job on his tail. The ones who saw him, mostly female, would gawk at his picture. The serious look on his face made him more mature like, which was most woman dream type of man. He got a lot of woman trying to get to him, yet he remained single.

There was something that the viewers couldn't see from the picture. That was his personality. In his workplace, he was known of his cold attitude, especially his colourful choices of words. No one would dare to go into his bad side. Except they were brave enough to face his wrath.

Today's shoot was for a perfume advertisement. He was supposed to have a female model in the shoot, yet he hadn't spotted her since he first stepped into the studio.

The hair stylist fixed his hair one last time before speaking up.

"You're done, Mr.Ackerman."

Levi glanced at her from the mirror.

"Thank you."

"You are welcome, sir."

The small woman smiled at him. He then realised something, It had been a while since he last smiled. His life must have been too boring.

Shaking the thought away, he went out to the studio when he heard his name being called by Armin. He walked to the set ever so casually.

"Alright, Levi. I'm going to take some pictures of you first. Please listen to my instructions."

The photographer said. He gave him a single nod. The first pose was him taking of his suit while looking straight into the camera. The photographer took several pictures of him from different angles.

"Good. Now tilt your head a little to the side and part your lips ever so slightly. Put your right hand on your left shoulder."

He did as what he was told. He looked so damn attractive with the sexy look on his face. The shoot went on with some different poses for Levi, until the photographer shout out.

"Alright! Bring the female model to the set!"

Levi stood still on his spot as he wait for her arrival. He put his whole weight on his left foot and crossed his arms above his chest. He couldn't wait to get this over with.

"Hello,"

His head shot up at a feminine voice. It was so soft and alluring. Looking down to the female before him, he replied.

"Hello, Miss."

She smiled at him. He set his gaze southward and took in her features. She wore an off-shoulder little black dress with only single strap wrapped on her arms. She had her hair loose, styled in wavy cut that stopped at her waist. Her body posture was perfect. He dropped his gaze on her face. She was beautiful, well, as expected from a model, but still. It allured him in some kind of way.