Best friends Pt 2

I was sitting in the cafeteria looking around for Taehyung but he was no where to be found. He knows to meet me here at every lunch break he can't have forgotten "Had I said something to upset him"  I thought. "Argh this is driving me nuts" I spoke quietly to myself. I stood up in anger and walked to the school garden, it was peaceful there, Most students go there to read or study kind of like a Library. I sat on the freshly mowed grass and pulled out my phone.

"Where are you? you didn't get lost did you?" I text Tae.

*10 minutes Later*

"Won't be joining you today have plans

Tae. -"

"Plans?!" I shouted mentally and gave a grumpy sigh to my phone. I didn't text him back I just layed on my back and put my phone on my chest. "I hope he's not angry with me" I sighed

*RIIINNNNGGGGG*

The bell rang for school to finish. I walked to the front gate and obviously to find no Tae waiting for me... I sighed and just carried on walking. As I was walking to the buss stop I saw Tae with his friend Jungkook across the road by the Cafe. Jungkook was 2 years younger than Tae and I but they had been friends for a long time, before Jungkook started high school. "Tae!" I shouted. I walked across the road and Taehyung gave Jungkook a signal to keep quiet and zipped his fingure's across his mouth. "What's up with you?" I asked. "You ran away from me this morning, didn't sit with me at lunch  break and didn't meet me buy the school gate either." I moaned. "I'm sure you're capable of getting home by yourself yah!" He glared and signaled Jungkook to go inside the cafe making eye contact with Jungkook then looking at the cafe. Jungkook obeyed Tae's order and walked inside.

I stood there shocked. "W- We'll it's just that ever since this morning you've been acting weird a-and I haven't seen you all day, We usually eat together and walk home together" I trembled. "Ever since I asked about what your surprise was for...." I mentaly thought about what the date would be on Friday... and a sudden thought came to my head... "O- O- Oppa Miahne...." I bowed my head down in embarrassment and started to get abit teary eyed "O- Oppa Miahne oppa I forgot about our Bestfriend anniversary" Taehyung Sighed In relief that I had remembered. "Yah... It's OK ______ now you remember it's okay" Tae said in a calm voice. I wrapped my arms around his waste and layed my head on his chest... "I promise I won't forget ever again"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Friday (Anniversary day)*

"Yaaah _______ Get up already!!!" It's 6:45!!!"............