On The Rise

( A/N : An intro will be put in the beginning and through out the story, This my first time writin' a story like this so forgive me if there's errors )
- -- --- ---- ----- -------

September 28, 2016 - Compton, CA

"Now, how many times do I have to tell y'all children to stop playin' with the damn icecream machines durin' work hours!!!"

We just sat there . . Like four little kids on timeout, facing our boss Malcolm yell at us for probably the 10th time about all the rules we happened to break today.

"Maaan you trippin' Mal! It wasn't even our fault I swear, all I did was put the cone undernea- "

I started but was soon cut off for more of this lecture.

"Don't even start with that shit Grace, you know damn well the cone was nowhere underneath the machine and don't make me pull up the security footage"

Malcolm said waving a crooked index finger in my face...

I rolled my eyes obnoxiously and scoffed before leaning back in my chair resting my hands behind my head starring at the ceiling . .

"C'mon Unc' you actin' like you really got some god damn cameras in diss run down ass shop. We all know they just some bummy ass spy gear you bought off  EBay" 

We busted out into a laugh as Jasmine stared at her uncle with a raised brow and a straight face propping her head up with her hand.

"She right, you actin' like you all bad with some fake ass cameras hanging from yo' ceiling Colmy"

Loudney said with a rag in her hand cleaning the chocolate splattered  icecream from her AirForce 1's.

"Tell you what . . I know this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guys cou-" 

Maryah started but before she could finish she was cut off by Malcolm raising his voice even louder . .

"THATS IT! IM DONE! I PROMISED I'D KEEP YA'LL WORKIN' FOR AS LONG AS I COULD BUT I CAN'T DO IT NO MO'!!!"

Malcolm screamed holding his head ..

He noticed a few people looking into his office window and calmed down talking quietly.

"I want y'all out. After tonight's shift y'all job here is over, fín, done. Y'all fired. I'll hand ya' last check to your momma Jasmine and your lil' friends checks too"

Malcolm said giving all of us a look of death.

I sat up in my seat quickly waving my hands around saying "NO" repeatedly .

"Nah' man hol' up! We was just playin' Mal! I swear .. I ain't even mean to talk about yo' security probs' man! Ain't no need to bring the F word into this shop fam' "

I said now standing up pleading with Malcolm.

"Unc' this our only job!! You can't do that to us! We'll make up for it I'll even DJ a few spins on Sunday's to bring more customers in!!"