2. New friends

From the perspective of Danielle:

Shops were amazing we did not go until the last. I think it was the Deichmann. We went out and began to pour out as the watering cans.

Of course we only actress in singlet and shorts. We ran vats easier. Finally, we ran into some streets, where they were

the very large houses. Pezz remained standing as frozen and her jaw dropped to the floor when she saw the house. Were seriously beautiful.

Lee: Pezz close the mouth. Still there anything you fly. -I laughed. Pezz I just crawled out tongue and mouth closed.

Suddenly in the distance we saw the two tall, they approached us. Once you were closer I saw that something lies.

They came to us and said hello to. One was blond and the other had black hair has to piled up.

Hi I'm Niall - said the blond - and this resulted in a handsome Zayn - Zayn blushed and nudged Niall to stop.

He just looked at him and when he saw what the red Zayn began to laugh at him. After a while it passed him.

Niall: Oh yeah I almost forgot we brought you the sweatshirt. We saw you through the window. Come join us to warm up and eat.

I'm sure you already hungry. - Grinned and gave us jumpers.

Perrie: Finalyyy. Food. -Threw a smile from ear to ear. I hitted but Zayn noticed it.

Zayn: That's fine. - He said and smiled at Pezz. That there almost collapsed.

Me: Thanks for the jumpers. - All drenched like to thank. At least someone normal.

Niall: So let us leave here don´t fronze. - Said with a smile, and I could not resist and I sighed loudly.

Niall heard about it and threw me smile from ear to ear. I blushed as red pepper and buckled to my knees.

Niall caught me quickly so I didn´t fall down. That would be. The whole I was covered in mud and I would not survive. : D

So we went after them. Niall and Zayn and I went ahead and Pezz we walked in the back. Pezz turned to me and said he heard someone you do not evoke? For me, hey. - She smiled and began to think. (It does not see every day) After a while it's there. They are ...