part 1

NOT EDITED

I was coming back from the grocery shop  when that all too familiar voice called my name from the bsus stop
"Angela" Olivia called my name from afar. Olivia has been my best friend since high school.

"Olivia" i answered and the next thing she did surprised me, she
hugged me so tight."hey baby you missed me that much? "

She just smiled broadly and nodded her head yes  "I missed you so much, home was so dry and i had no where to go. She said a bit angrily.

I just hugged her "am sorry sweety,  but my story is the exact opposite of yours". I said

She looked up at me immediately with a smirk on her face. Olivia has always been a girl full of mischief so when she gives me that look i know am in for it. " be ready for a girls night later in the week. Have got to go.  I have an appointment in the next five minutes. I love you".and with that she went her way.

I just shook my head and went my own way.  I don't know what to do with her.

Flashback

Baby congratulations my dad said, you made me and your grandpa very happy. Why don't you take two weeks off. At least you spend time with your family before you start working. I guess i agree with your idea,  Olivia mum said showing up at my backI saw Olivia frowning at her back.

That was how we ended spending family weeks together.

*********
"Hey babe, how about you come to my place later today so we can catch up?" Olivia asked me

"No qualms i will be there by eight" i have to dress like am on my way to the most expensive dinner party mainly because Olivia is a fashionista and she will definitely complain about my dressing.

<**********

"I ordered pizza" Olivia said as i got into her apartment.

"You will always be the lazy b*tch that you are" i said sitting down on her couch.

"Whatever" she said sitting down next to me.  "So shoot,  tell me about your stay at home" said Olivia with her face lightening up,  ready for the gist. 

I adjusted my self on the couch" it wasn't anything special. my daddy travelled leaving me to grandpa and you know what life is with grandpa when daddy isn't around? I asked Olivia not really expecting any answer. But she did anyway.

" yeah, i remember when we were in high school he use to take us out secretly to the bar or even the amusement park". She said,  motioning for me to continue,  obviously enjoying the gist.

"I went on different dates with grandpa. We even had an indoor party for him and his friends. I said smiling at the memory.

" you know what? "I asked her with a crazy grin on my face.

"what? " she asked me with almost the same expression.

"Grandpa has a girlfriend now!"i said almost shouting. She gave me that surprised look before she finally spoke.

"Are u fu*king kidding me"  she asked laughingly.

"He introduced her to-". I stopped when i heard the sound of the front door. " that must be pizza delivery " Olivia went instant, almost jumping,  she paid and collected the pizza.

"It is time to eat" she said as she walked up to me with a bottle of red wine, two glass cups and two plates for our pizza.

"Hey i don't plan on getting drunk" i told her knowing what she can do when she is with her red wine.

"Whatever" she said "just drink up already".

As we ate,we started drinking until she brought out the second drink. I was beginning to get tipsy.

Then she asked " what are you planning to do now that we have graduated ?"

"I don't know yet baby,  i just want to relax for the main time" i said drinking another glass of wine.

"I have a job interview on Monday" she said. 

"Wow you never told me" i said, she gave me a frustrated look.

"My mum will never let me have my way" she said sadly. That really speaks a lot.  Olivia's mum can be so bossy and she makes sure that everything goes her way. I understand her feeling.

Olivia brought a bottle of whiskey from the cabinet changing the mood.

"Lets get drunk fully" she said with a grin plastered on her face. I just smiled then we started taking shots  until she passed out on the floor and i followed suit.

Hey peeps sorry for any error found in this book.  Like i said it is not edited.

And please i don't want rude comments from you guys cause it hurts my feelings.  Okay just kidding but no rude comments please.

*****†*†***†****************************