Punk Daddy (A Louis Tomlinson Punk Story)

*Please note*- i do not own the cover so thankyou to the person who made it and shared it on google :) also some bad language in the story :) 

Ellies POV

Before Daddy found me I was an orphan. 

I was stranded in New York city with nothing but my blanket but by that point it was covered in trash. 

At first Daddy was scary and he made me frightened when he spoke. Then i saw the real Daddy, Daddy loved me ever since he found me. But

Daddy was different. Daddy never accepted the truth. 

Heres our story....

Louis POV

I was having a normal night out with the lads getting wasted as usual.

By the time im 30 my liver will probably be dead the amount of vodka i chuck down my neck.

Anywayz I went out for a fag while the lads moved onto the next club, when i'd finished I took  a short cut down "trash alley" as everyone called it, when I heard a murmuring cry come up beneath the rubbish... 

I though nothing of it and slowly started to walk away when it started again. 

"What the fuck is that?" I whispered to myself. 

I moved a couple of trash bag and thats when i saw her. An innocent baby suffering under the rubbish.

I was shocked. What do I do?

If i picked it up what would the lads think? they might think id gone soft...

But on the other hand i cant just let this kid suffer. 

I picked her up and ran down the alley, to my flat...

I held her up to the light...

shit its practically skin and bones.

I got what change i had and ran straight to the corner shop to buy the baby formula, a bottle and some diapers.

The man at the counter gave me a dodgy look but a quick glare soon sent him stacking shelves again.

"shh, shhh, shhh" I said rocking her in my arms. She wouldn't stop crying. Yes it as a she i found that out when i changed her diaper...

I gave her the bottle with out realizing she couldnt do it herself, so I held it and for a moment her beautiful blue eyes looked u at me.

"I cant do this I said" placing her down on a pillow.

I got out my lager and went to my room. what had I got myself into. 

My head was hammering this fucking baby doesnt help when you got a bad hang over.

I cradled it in one arm while holding the other hand to my head. When she was finally asleep I put her back down and pulled out my macbook.

I searched baby care on google and printed out a guide, there was just so much to learn. I had already considered dumping her on the doorstep of a care home but I just couldn't do it. I need something to care for in my life. I have nothing.

I read the first page of the booklet. I already knew babys cost alot. Im gonna have to stop buying weed and alcohol. I need to get my head sorted if I was gonna do this shit properly.

I grabbed some money that i was saving for my dealer and went to the supermarket. I bought some baby grows and some extra bottles. I got my credit card out when I saw the push chair. its okay. Just another 60 quid I wont pay off.