My first time meeting thegreatgoat.

In fourth grade I came to a new school and I met thegreatgoat.Thegreatgoat was very nice and he said "hey want to become friends".I was a little shy but I said "u-u-um sure what do you like to do for fun."He replied "I like to play video games." I freaked out and said I luv video games,my favorite is Mincraft,what's yours?

             Thegreatgoat was Silent ,but then his friend came over and ask if he was going to be able to go to there house ,and thegreatgoat said yes ,then they both looked at me and asked if I was busy ,I said I was because I really was I was going to Wisconsin. 

           Thegreatgoat gave me a high five and said "see you next week LINDS45LYNX". 

     I walked to my house and did all my home work ,ate supper, then I showered and went to bed.

      The next week thegreatgoat and we got to know each other ,and we were very very good friends     and ,so we were very happy as friends.

                                                                              #  TheGreatGoat #

                 Please go and see thegreatgoat even though he has not written anything his profile will make your day ,and thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you keep reading on.