chapter 1: my life as a animatronic

it was august 10 1987 and the owner packing up everything because it was night. earlier i was getting hit by a few kids and a piece of my outside fell off. i saw the rest of the animatronics laughing at me because i got hit. business was great and the new life guard was fun to be with. he understood me. he loved to hang out with me. but when he died due to cancer, all the new guards just ran away from me. just then i started crying. bonnie came over to help me but Freddy snarled at her. no animatronic liked me. Freddy, chika and the rest of the gang.  But bonnie. bonnie loved me and i loved her. from the day i was made till now we loved each other. it was a new day and i was playing with some kids. 1, 2, 3, 4 ready or not here i come! i said. i saw a kid in the back room and i went to go see what he was doing. hello? i said. i noticed a figure in the shadows. he was carrying a knife with a child in the other hand. he grabbed me by the neck and stuffed the kid down my throat. the figure went away when all of a sudden the kid looked up at a bloody fox and screamed. all of a sudden Freddygrran in wacking me with a bat and dragged me to my cave. he put a sign up and said fuck u foxy and left. i started to cry. i heared bonnie screaming at freddy for hitting me while watching scared parents run out of the store. i fell asleep after only to wake up to see the owner looking at me. sorry but i have to lock you all up.