Introduction To Parkour

Parkour is basically getting from point A to point B as quickly and efficiently as possible using just the human body.It is also a way to train the mind and body in order to combat emergency situations. But you not only have to get over that obstacle physically you have to get over that obstacles mentally first.You have to plan ahead.For example let's say someone is chasing you with a knife and there is a fence in front of you then you have a few options depending on your ability and mass. You can either walk around it crawl under it or climb over it right.Now think what is the most effective way of getting through this obstacle.If you go around it chances are this crazy lunatic is going to catch you so that's not an option.if you try and go under it then you will have to dig away the dirt what will take to long. so the last choice is to go over it. But now you have to find the most effective way to get over it. See parkour is all about efficiency.people doing flips and stuff aren't really doing parkour.they are tricking and showing off.Parkour isn't about showing off its about training to keep your self safe in the future. I mean yes we do do flips in parkour but we do it in case of a failed vault or a trip. knowing your body's rotation in space can help you carry out that failed movement and land it safely. So yeah that's basically what parkour is.

P.S.  If you would like to understand future story's then I advise you to look up online Parkour vaults and look at what all the types are so you know what they are because I will say those a lot in these story's

So yeah that's an intro to parkour