2-24-16

Today someone told Turtle-Chan she has everything. She's little miss perfect. Little did they know Turtle-Chan's life has been a living hell too sometimes.

(Memory)
Sad enough Turtle-Chan has thought she had everything. But she was never happy. She felt numb. The dictionary's definition is the word depression. But Turtle-Chan thought of it as a hole. Where she's chained to the floor. Everyday she trys to climb out only to be pulled back down by heavy metal. Scars of previous attempts stay. Never healing. Slowly she gets pulled down so many times that Turtle-Chan digs herself further down. Till she's numb. So numb you have no past, present, or future. Turtle-Chan felt like that everyday for sometime. Every time she would make a friend they would either forget about her or bully her. Turtle-Chan doesn't have a perfect life. She has barely no friends. Really all she has is her boyfriend and you. People online who understand Turtle-Chan. Take her for who she is and don't try to change her. Its like a rope was thrown down into the pit and all of you pulled Turtle-Chan out. Breaking the chain of depression in the process. She thanks all of you for changing her life!!!!

Turtle-Chan doesn't want sympathy. She just wants all of you to understand that even someone with everything cries sometimes. They arnt perfect. Comment down below if you understand what Turtle-Chan is trying to get through to a lot of people. Do you get Turtle-Chan's message?