chapter 1-The first day

"Kathy, honey your gonna be late for the first day of school". My mom yells from the bottom of the stairs. It's the first day of grade 1 and we are really excited." Coming mommy". I say walking down the stairs.
_____
"Honey you behave in class today OK, I'll pick you up at these doors when schools out".
"Yes mommy". I say giving her a kiss and skipping into the class.

I walk into Mrs.Kay's class. I run over to a group of girls and sit in one of the empty seats. " Uh, what are you doing?" The girl with brown hair asks getting closer to me.
"I'm sitting with you guys."
"Sorry, we don't let girls who wear pink flower dresses sit with us." She says pushing me out if my seat.
I start crying and walk away.
"Cry baby!" One of the girls yell.
I see a boy with dirty blond hair string alone with an empty desk beside him so I go sit with him.
"Can I sit here?" I ask getting the boys attention. "Don't you want to sit with those girls?" He asks pointing to the ones that laughed at me.
"No, they made me cry... They were laughing at my dress." I say looking down at my feet. "Well I think you look pretty, you can sit with me." He says moving his stuff out of the other seat. By the way, my name is Matthew, Matthew Espinosa." Be says with a smile across his cute face.
"Thank you... And my name is Kathy, Kathy woods.
"That's a pretty name, lets be friends forever, your rally nice."
"Alright your nice too, bestfriends to the end."
This is going to be a good year I think to myself!
______
Hey!!
Hope you guys like it so far:)
If you enjoy my book so far I also have 2 others...
The Eiffel tower ~ Shawn Mendes and Ballon coffee ~ Cameron Dallas
Have a good night lovies
- Emma