Drunken Sorrow - A Larry Stylinson fanfic

~Introduction~

This finfaction deals with heavy subjects such as: bullying, suicide, alcoholism, and homelessness. There will also be sexual moments in here (it IS Larry Stylinson) so if you don't think you can handle it, please don't read it. This is also my first fanfic I plan on finishing, so I might not be the best writer but I'm going to try.

~Characters~

-Harry Styles

-Louis Tomlisnon

-Harry's sister: Stephanie Styles

-Louis sister: Jazmine Tomlinson

-Harry's mom: Sierra Styles

-Louis mum: Halie Tomlinson

~I hope you all like it! xx

                                  CHAPTER ONE. (Louis P.O.V)

"Dear Diary, well today's the day. We're leaving home to move to the US. We're going to be living in in California, which is 8 hours behind us, it will definitely take some getting used to. It's also very sunny out there, and I'll be going to a school with about 5,000 people. I really am not excited for this, I don't get on with people too well.. never have. It took me 5 years to make the two friends I have now, and of course I'm leaving them. My mum says I'm just being a downer about the whole thing, but I think I'm realistic. How can she be so happy, so cheerful about leaving? We have lives here. Friends. Family. Why do we have to leave? Oh right, because dad got  a new job. He's being so selfish about it too, making us drop everything in the middle of the school year and leave. All for some new manager position. And mum seems to just go along with it. Jazmine too, she's so excited to get to California, go to L.A., meet celebrities. But that stuff isn't important to me. Mum and dad don't care about how I feel, they haven't even asked me if I want to move. It feels weird writing in this diary, but I thought it might be a good idea to have it because I won't be able to talk to my friends as much. I sure will miss them and everyone else, why do things hav-"

I was just in the middle of the next sentence when mum walked in, two huge suitcases in her hands. "C'mon Lou, it's time to leave for the airport," she said with a smile. "How can she be smiling?" I thought. "We're about to laeve everything we've known, and you're happy about it?" But of course I wouldn't say any of that to her. "Okay mum, just give me five more minutes." and with that she walked out, shutting the door behind her. I took one last look around my room, the room I've known since I was a baby. The walls were still painted that light blue colour, from when my parents found out they were having a boy and wanted to make this room perfect for me. All the furniture was gone now, nothing except for my memories of the past 15 years. They ran through my mind almost at once, things I haven't thought about for years, it all came back to me. I realised just how scary this move really was, and I couldn't understand how my family were so happy about it. Don't they realise what's happening? I don't want to leave, I don't. I would honestly do anything for us not to have to leave, but it's too late now. I know my parents wouldn't listen to me anyway, they never do.

"Louis, come on already! We're going to miss our flight!" my dad screamed up the stairs at me. I sighed and looked at my room, then slowly closed the door. There it goes, my childhood, my life, it's all staying here and I'm leaving it. I walked down the stairs, grabbed my suitcase, and we were ready to go.

                        CHAPTER TWO. (Louis' P.O.V)

We've finally arrived in Cali, and I have to admit, it is beautiful. It's sunny. Very sunny. Something I'm not used to, back in England it rained almost 24/7. Our new house is nice too, it's right by the beach. I spent the day carrying boxes up to my room, and unpacking. Everything smelled like the old house, and it was a really bittersweet feeling. I was already homesick, and we'd only been here about 28 hours.