So Undercover *Ziam*

Plot:
Zayn Malik is a private investigator who chose to leave high school to work with his father(Niall Horan), a former police officer. Together,their days are filled with busting:cheating spouses and taking down thieves. However, his life unexpectedly changes when he is approached by an FBI agent (Harry Styles) to go undercover in the one place they're unable to infiltrate and a world he knows nothing about... A university .

During a makeover, Zayn physically transforms himself from the tough, streetwise investigator, to a very affluent sorority guy: Zack Miller. However, Zayn also has to learn how to "walk the walk" and "talk the talk" to keep his cover for his mission: protect the life of Louis Tomlinson.Whose father plans to testify against some very dangerous people.

Surveillance proves nearly impossible for outsider Zayn, who struggles to adjust to university culture, his new friends, and his new assignment, which includes Liam Payne a strong, self confident guy who may have taken a piece of Zayn's heart, if only he weren't possibly the hit man in disguise.

With multiple suspects on his list and the trial fast approaching.Through his journey, Zayn must protect Louis while discovering that not everyone is who he or she appears to be...including himself.

A/N:This story is Based on the film So Undercover.

All copyrights reserved to the film.

Please comment or vote If you want me to continue this story. :)