Technical dificulties(michael)

A/n: I am putting my name in this but you could just change it to your name when you read it😂
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You were on tour with your band and 3 other members, your closest friends, Julianna, Caroline, and Alexis. During the whole concert everyone was screaming and singing and it was awesome! Caroline is lead singer so a lot of people love her. She has an amazing voice too. Alexis plays bass and has a beautiful voice. Julianna plays guitar and she is amazing with her solos! She has such a loud and powerful voice that I don't even know where it comes from. We were on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer, my boyfriend Michaels band. They were watching the entire show from side stage and when I would look up I would make stupid faces at Mikey and make him laugh. When I was playing my drum solo at the end of the song I heard people start to boo me and the only other people who seemed to notice were Julianna and Alexis, Caroline was busy singing. Once the show was over and Caroline said, " thank you Sydney! Goodnight!" I ran off stage as fast as I could. I normally would go over to Mikey and hug him, but today all that happened was," OMG Haley babe you did and amazing job" "thanks Mikey" and then I walked past him without a kiss, hug, or even a smile. I kinda snuck off so no one could bother me or just so I wouldn't punch anyone. I over heard Mikey talking to Alexis. " what happened to Haley? She was so happy during the show but when you guys walked off she was upset." Alexis told him what I wish she didn't so he wouldn't worry." She was really happy Michael, but when she was playing her solo, the crowd started booing and only Julianna and I noticed besides Haley because Caroline was singing." He knew right then that he had to go find me before I did something stupid.

YOUR POV:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
As soon as I heard Alexis tell Michael what was wrong I knew I had to go find a better hiding spot so he couldn't find me. I knew he would look by the food tables because let's face it food is better than people. I also knew that he would look on our tour bus too. So I just went back on the stage. It was about 45 minutes since the concert ended so no one was out there. I decided to practice my solo again and again since everyone in the crowd thought I sucked big time. Since I was busy hiding from my boyfriend, I didn't notice Ashton standing watching me practice. He obviously knew something was wrong because of the fact that after shows, Michael and I are inseparable, and I must have been muttering a bit too loudly. " hey don't swear" I don't think Ashton planned on the dirty look I was gonna give him because it was a scary one." What's wrong? Normally you and Michaels can't be separated after one of you plays a show. You also look real angry and upset." " oh I don't know Ashton, maybe it's because I suck at what I do?!" " what do you mean Haley?" " I mean I suck at playing, I suck at being a girlfriend, oh and I seem to fuck up everything I do! I might as well go kill my self like I tried in the past!!" As soon as I said that I clamped my hand over my mouth. That wasn't supposed to come out. The only one who new I suffered from depression and tried to kill my self in the past was Alexis. Ashton looked at me shocked and what seemed to be pity. " I know that look Ashton I'm fine okay everyone would probably be better off with out me. Cause I know Michael would. He would find someone better and you, Calum, and Luke would be fine without me. Even though you guys treat me like your little sister I know I'm annoying, I know I'm a pain in the ass, I know I'm lazy, and I know I'm stupid. So what do I have to live for?!" Before Ashton could respond he was cut off........by Michael," me. Haley you have me to live for I love you and I think your amazing in every way. You're beautiful, you're, kind, you're dorky, you're smart, and most of all you're what makes me happy." At this point I was done with everything. " hey Ash, can I talk to Michael alone for a minute?" "Yeah no problem Hales" after Ashton walked out I told Mikey everything." When I was 13 my parents were going through a divorce and my parents were fighting a lot and I mean A LOT. My brother, sister and I all were living with my mom while my dad was moving out. This made me really angry because my mom was never home and she would just disappear when ever she wanted. So I had to take care of my siblings from getting them ready for school to making them dinner. The thing was that while all this was happening I had been in depression since age 9 and it was only getting worse. The few times she was home she was taking everything out on me and would always make sure to say I was failing school, which I was because I'm dumb as fuck, and one day she got so angry that she said that she should have put me up for adoption and that she wishes I wasn't born because I was stupid, ugly, worthless and everything in between. So to this day when people say shit about me I think of her and how she made my life a living hell. And yes I did try to kill myself, 3 times and the only one there for me was Alexis. She was the only one who cared to care. I tried cutting too deep, I dried overdosing, and I tried drowning myself. So there now you know how fucked up I am and If you want to you can break up with me, that would just be the icing on the cake." I just turned around at this point so he couldn't see me cry because I'm supposed to be the strong one. I'm not supposed to have feelings. I thought he would walk out but he gently grabbed my hand and turned me around. Before I could say anything he kissed me for a good 5 minutes and the only thing he said was, " good then we can be fucked up together." That was the start to an awesome life with Michael.