Just The Way You Are

You sat there scrolling through the mentions, Maz had an interview today and of course the question, "Who's your celebrity crush?" came up. Typically you were confident, you were strong and could handle yourself but like everyone you had an achilles heel. When asked he said, "Leigh-Anne Pinnock", someone you envied greatly. But it wasn't the name that had you questioning everything, it was the reason. "Any reason Maz?" The male interviewer cocked an eyebrow. "Not much," he chuckled, "she's just really fit, I mean have you seen her body? She's gorgeous." He mused. Your boyfriend mused over some girl you thought you could never beat. 

She was slim, fit and model-esque with her posture and dress. 

She was everything you thought you weren't. You scrolled through comment after comment about how "Laz-Anne" or "Maigh" would be "so cute" and "flawless". Eventually after seeing hundreds of comments flood your brain you decided it was enough and placed your laptop away. Maz was huge in the internet world, lots of people knew him; he had his connections, whether it was through Liam Payne or the Harries Twins-he was known. The thing was shouldn't you let it go? I mean all guys have their fantasies, right? Either way you breathed it out, words still pinging pain against your head as you walked off to take a shower. 

Hoping to clear your mind, you locked the door and turned on the music, oblivious as to what you forgot to clean up, and he saw.

Maz walked into the apartment with not a care in the world, hearing the shower on he decided to step into the kitchen and make you both lunch. Upon reaching the counter he saw papers strewn across the table. Pictures of models, strenuous exercises and skimpy diet plans laid out on papers and organized on the counters. He quickly cleaned them up and made sandwiches with drinks and placed them at the breakfast bar as you walked out in a pair of sweats and a T-shirt as you dried your hair with a loose towel. "Hey babe." He smiled as he got up and kissed your cheek. 

"Hey, how was the interview?" You smiled and played dumb,

"I know you watched it." He dead panned as he sat you down and sat down next to you. You stayed quiet as you focused on the crust of the bread. "It wasn't supposed to mean anything you know." He sighed taking your hand. "It was physical, yeah okay so I said she was fit but I think you're beautiful, everything about you is perfect. Not only are you stunning on the outside but you are amazing on the inside. I love your hair." He sighed, running his fingers through the roots to the tips. "I love your eyes and nose." He placed ginger kisses over each. "I love your smile so so much, and these lips, these perfect perfect lips." He soothed, staring at the pink skin, running his fingers over them ever so gently before finally kissing you.

Somehow an innocent, reassuring kiss became him taking off your clothes trying to show you just how beautiful you are. Soon walking backward turned into making love and soon you were sure of yourself once again.

"I love you and only you." He sighed, kissing your forehead and pulling you into his arms. "And for the record, you're the most fit bird I know." He whispered, biting your ear causing you to giggle.