New Anti in town

Rosy's POV

"Let's see, is this the place?"I said as I looked up at the pink house in front of me, with my quills tidied up with my signature head band which unfortunately was like Amy's but I don't care. I held onto my backpack and grabbed the keys, I walked up the porch and opened the 4 locks barricading from me getting inside. Once I was able to unlock the door I saw the inside of the place all bright and empty, that is until I heard the moving truck. I walked down the porch and saw the truck stop, i went behind it and regretted my decision when the door opened, a mountain pile of boxes over me. "Juussst great"I sarcastically said, pushing the boxes out of my way and getting up preparing for the massive head ache I was about to experience.

~after a few hours of unpacking~

I looked at all the unpacked stuff an the mountain pile of empty boxes laying outside my porch, hearing the doorbell ring and a female rabbit's head poke out from the open door, knocking on the door even though I already saw her. "Um hey, neighhbor"She spoke out softly, probably shy by the way she was acting. "Hey"I replied awkwardly, feeling the tension rising up in the atmosphere between us. "So um, my name's Butter the Rabbit, but call me Butters?" She said smiling nervously and looking at me, sweat forming on the right side of her cream colored head. "Um yeah, sure, my name's Rosy the Rascal"I said, feeling the heavy tension gradually fade, she just smiled and looked at me, feeling scared and a tad bit nervous, probably knowing I had a weapon nearby. "S-so...what's your w-weapon?"she asked, looking at me with more sweat forming on eitherside of her face, pushing her large and messy bangs away. I just gave her a blank look and sighed, summoning my large and sharp hammer with the 3 X's in the very middle of it, with Butters gasping in amazement and nervousness. "Yours?" I asked, as I pointed my hammer towards her, she gave me the same blank look and pointed to the belt and sash going around her body, showing ammunition and small yet deadly weapons such as a dagger, a pistol and a few ninja stars. I nodded and made my hammer disappear in thin air, rubbing my hands together as if they were dusty. Butters then looked around and saw the pile of furniture and other stuff, clearing her throat. "So um, need any help with...these?"she asked, gesturing to my belongings. I did a simple nod and smile, getting a few things and already putting them in place as she started on the appliances. God was it gonna be a loooong day.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So Rosy in here is in college, even though I didn't mention it, she assassinates for he own money and earned enough to buy her own house, she is 19 here and Butters is 17 so that's to make it less confusing, and I probably have to find the love interest of Butters, but if any of you find it before I do, it'd be highly appreciated. Thank you for reading this story and I accept OC's in this. My cousin Angy has an anti named Angelique French but would be be called Frenchie yes it's a rather weird name but it's her choice. I have an anti already taken for Frenchie I shall inform you later on when you have your forms.

And these are the information needed:

Name:

Age:

Crush:

Species:

Personality:

Looks:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Anti:

What year in college (ex. 3rd year of colllege):

Weapon (Rocket Launcher taken) (max: 1)

Power (max: 1 can choose anything but the elements):

Relatives:

Angy's OC

Name: Angelique French (Frenchie)

Age: 18

Crush: .......

Species: hedgehog

Personality: nice, friendly, flirtatious, brat, tomboyish, tough, funny, kinda girly

Looks: dark brown messy wavy quils just above her shoulders and has dark brown eyes and a messy and short side bang, she wears a red off the shoulders crop top with a black leather jacket and a short black skirt, she wears red boots with 2-inch high heels and a red ribbon around her neck which serves as a choker with the bow at her nape

Likes: her crush, her weapons, being flirty, having everything she wants, skimpy clothing

Dislikes: her anti, wearing loose and boring clothes, being a smart-ass

Anti: Angy the hedgehog

What year in college: 3rd year (same as Rosy)

Weapon: Rocket Launcher

Power: Controls and makes the elements

Relatives: Rosy The Rascal (cousin)

I can only accept around 3-7 Os I repeat OCS not any anti like Steel or Dani or Sanctum or Scourge