One

Hey sky ! Hey jamie. What's up ? Nothing hey where is Ethan, we are supose to go to the movies tonight but he bailed again. Maybe you should call him ok I will. Later on that day she called him only to find out something horrible.Maybe he's at football practice. As she said to her self in a naive way
.
Hey coach Parker! Oh!Hey sky. As he turned around from his desk.What do you need? I'm just trying to find Ethan she said. I haven't heard from him all day and he hasn't returned my calls.Oh I don't know he didn't come to practice today. Thanks coach.

An hour later she went to his house wondering if he was sick at home.

Knock . Knock. Knock. Ethan are you home? She hears a familiar voice.Now worried she pounds the door. The door mysterious opens up. It's been open.

Oh Ethan... she hears the voice. Oh Samantha.... she moans. That was her best friends voice. Sky is in shock. Her knees are weak and is feeling dizzy. She walks in door way. Sky screams. They paused.... Sky he said in a long sad voice. Sky's blue eyes in tears and blonde swept across her face she fell... and all she could think about was why, how long , and how.

How could you do this to Me! You were my first. I let you claim Me! You were MINE! But ......... I can't help that. Because you already made your choice sweetheart.

Samantha I'm sorry it had to end this way. Sky said in a calm sad whisper. It doesn't have to. YOU of all people expect me to still be your friend after what I saw. YOU expect me to forget this?

She gets up. I'm out of her. She says in disbelief I wish you guys the best of luck and hope you have the happiest relationship. She walks out losing her now ex boyfriend and best friend . She stops and wonders ..... why today? why now?