Love Is A Mystery (Ray Ray Love Story)

Kaylas POV

*Flash Back*

I Woke Up and, You Know The Rest I Got Dressed It Was A Normal Day, You Know

Just A Regular Friday. I Was At My Locker Putting Away My Things When My Friend Ash Came Over. "Hey Kay" She Said Smiling, "Hey Babe" I Replied, Still Putting Away My Books. "Well You Know Prince ? Yeah Hes Having A Party, Tonight Lets Go?" She Asked. "Ash You Know My Mom Wont Agree Unless She Knows The Boy!" I Whined. Then I Thought What She Wont Know Wont Kill Her,.........Little Did I Know It'll Kill Someone Else. This Would My First Time Ever Sneaking Out, I Was A Goody Goody. I'll Spare You The Sad Details And Cut To The Party, I Snuck Out Of My Window Around 10:00pm . Me &' Ash Stayed Until 1200am, Than Decided To Walk Home. We Were Walking When We Herd, "Hey Ladies" A Man Around His 20's Was Walking Towards Us. We Walked Faster, But He Caught Up and Pulled Ash To The Floor By Her Hair. He Was On top Of Her, Feeling All Over Her. He When He Had Jumped On Her A Gun Had Flew Out Of His Pocket. You Could Tell The Man Was Drunk. It All Happened In Slow Motion "GRAB THE GUN GRAB THE GUN, KAY!!!" Ash Was Yelling. I Looked At The Gun I Was Now Holding. I Couldnt Kill Someone, Anyone. I Raised The Gun Over His Head K Was Going To shot Above Him To Scare Him, But I Didnt Know He Would Lift His Head Up. He Fell On The Sidewalk, and Ash Called 911. Some Kids From The Party Came To Help, and Others To See What Had Happened. Some Boy With 2 Braids I Had Seen In School Came Pushing Threw The Crowd, Just To Get To The Now Lifeless Body. The Cops Showed Up and Told People To Stand Up."Who Shot Him? Who Fucking Killed Him?" The Boy Yelled, I've Never Seen Him Until That Night. "Ray Calm Down!" Prince Yelled.

The Boy Ray, Looked At Me, His Eyes Were Black, Pure Black. I Remember Feeling Terrified, And Scared.

*Flash Back Over, Present Time*

I Never Knew, That Night Would Be The Last Night, I Would Feel Safe, The Last Night I Would Eat Or Sleep Anything For The Next 2 Months. No One WAs Supposed To Get Hurt