loving therapy

this is my very first book. so comment and tell me what you think!!

~lgibbs99

Shays P.O.V

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP/

I lazily flip on my side and press the snooze button. I close my eyes and then hear a loud scream and feel a lot of pressure on my stomach. Ethan! get your fat ass off of me! I yell loudly. I hear him chuckle and feel the pressure leaving me. I look out from under my covers and see Ethan fully dressed. I tiredly look at my clock and see its almost 7:45!!! "What the hell?! why am I up so late?" I shout down the stairs at my parents.

I quickly shower and grab an apple and get in my car. I speed off to school and make it with five minutes to spare. On my way inside i hear people calling me names and a jock even spit on me. I grab my books from my locker and make my way towards the bathroom. I grab my bag and pull it open and pull out my knife.

I raise up my sleeve and run my hands over the faint white lines running along my skin. As, soon as I'm fixing to make another line, the door to the bathroom crashes open and a girl runs in. Her mouth drops open as she sees what I'm doing and quickly runs out.

ten minutes later, I hear my name being called over the intercom to report to the guidance counselor. I walk down the clear hallway and pull open the door to the guidance counselor. I see the girl that walked in the bathroom sitting in a chair. " We need to talk', is all the guidance counselor said and I knew that I had been found out.