A Tongue like a Nightmare, That Cut like a Blade

Here is some Jalex that I am testing out. See what you think.

"In a city of fools, I was careful and cool, but they tore me apart like a hurricane."

Alex's P.O.V.

I placed the note on the desk and sat on my bed, wallowing in self-pity. My life had turned into a mess; a life of lies, sorrow, regret, and hatred. Nobody in this world loved me. Not my mother. Not my father. Not my boyfriend. Not even my brother Tom.

I slashed my wrist with each thought, each time cutting a little deeper. My mother had despised me ever since I had been born. My father had always favored Tom. My brother had left this world a few months ago, just as I was trying to do now. He had hung himself. Don't know why and probably never will. My father blamed me for Tom's death, just like my mother did. Neither of them had said more than a few words to me ever since Tom had left.

I have been neglected. The only person who touched me was my boyfriend. That is, until I found out he had been cheating on me. I had ended it with him earlier today. When I came home I decided today was the day to end it all.

I had no reason to live. No one cared for me. No one loved me. So why should I stay. I have been bullied all my life, being called fag ever since I can remember. The best thing in my life was Jack. Jack, my knight in shining armor; I loved him, but he could never love a broken mess like me. With that I slashed my scarred wrist again, digging deep. As the light faded, I heard Jack, screaming my name.

Jack's P.O.V.

I was running, Alex wouldn't answer my calls. I knew that this day would come, where he would try to end it. I had just hoped that it would be later rather than sooner. He must have broken after he learned about what his shit of a boyfriend had been doing behind Alex's back. I had never liked Alex's boyfriend, but perhaps that was because I had been jealous. You see, I have loved Alexander William Gaskarth ever since I had laid eyes on him the first day of freshman year.

As I raced along, I prayed that I wouldn't be too late. Sprinting, I reached the front door and yanked it open, knowing how careless Alex was about locking the front door. I raced up the steps and into his room. I stopped in front of his door, pushing it open. As I stood in the doorway I saw the light that was my angel dim in his gorgeous eyes.

"Alex!" I yelled, praying that he would respond. A smile flashed upon his lips, and then I saw the rest of the life fade out of his eyes.

"No! Don't you dare!" I rushed to his side, grabbing my phone out of my pocket as I did. Sinking down next to him, I dialed 911. When I finished telling them what had happened and they assured me that the ambulance was on its way, I hung up the phone. I then stood up, running to the closet to get the first aid kit. When it was in my possession, I ran back to Alex's room. I opened the box and wrapped the gauze around his wrists. I sat with him, resting his body on mine. Next to my head sat a note, I picked it up, reading it.

Dear Jack,

I'm sorry but I had to leave. Just know that I loved you, even if you didn't love me. My life was worthless, I'm better off dead. Goodbye, my love.

Alex

I stared at the letter shocked. He loved me, yet he was trying to leave me. Tears welled up in my eyes, "I love you too," I said.

Sad huh. This is the first story I have on here. Tell me what you think. I'm on my phone typing this since my computer caught a virus. :(