" Quinn! Duck! " I shout as a knife spins around in the air toward Quinn. She ducked just in time for the knife to hit the wall. She stood up and looked at the demon, then grabs the knife. She tossed it to me and I grab the handle of it. " Skylar, stab him! " Quinn shouted at me. I had blood all in my blond hair, and all over my tan skin. My hazel green eyes focused on the demon in front of me. Quinn had a little blood in her dark auburn hair, and dirt mixed with blood on her pale skin. Her dark brown eyes focused on me. " ok Quinn. If you think it's so easy to stab a demon why don't you do it yourself? " I say stubbornly.
I looked at her and she said " you stab him. " then the demon started to laugh. I turned to look at the demon. " what are you laughing at? " I said rudely to the demon. " I'm laughing at you both. Your just like Sam and Dean Winchester. Always fighting, never trusting one another. " he said back then disappeared. " way to go Quinn. You missed your chance to stab him. " I say walking over to the demons trap we had set up but ended up not using. " well I'm sorry Skylar but your the one with a knife. " Quinn said back.
Skylar had enough of it and just walked out to the impala. She got in started it up and waited for Quinn. Quinn walked out and got in the passenger seat. They both didn't say anything and Skylar just drove to the next location. They had a job in Lawrence, kanas. The home of Sam and Dean Winchester.