Attacked by my own kind

Y/N POV

I was walking home from Kamii University, a college for snobby smart kids. I heard footsteps following my own but I paid no mind to it, thinking I was imagining the footsteps until something grabbed me. "AAH!!" I screamed, but I knew no one would be out at a time like this. I saw a person grab my leg and I screamed more. "Shhh,... I'll just take a small taste" a voice said and he bit into my leg, making me cry out. He spit my blood out and growled, suddenly his chest had been penetrated by a tentacle like object. "Back off the blood of innocents" a white haired boy said, taking a step towards me. I backed away and was pressed against the wall. "It's a shame how a perfect ghoul like you got hurt by a hungry beast" he tilted his head and grabbed my leg, licking the blood off his hand. "Not a bad taste..." he smirked and kissed me deeply. My eyes widened and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. My hands wrapped around his neck and soon he picked me up and carried me to my house, without any directions. "I'm Kaneki by the way." The white haired boy seemed rather polite for a ghoul. He took off his mask and showed me the most perfect face. I checked his features out and my eyes landed on his ghoul eye. "You're a.. a half ghoul" I said and he smiled, kissing me again. "Y/N...." he sighed my name and stroked my cheek.