A new Start

My Name is Bonnie I just turned 16 last week. I just moved here in Romania. I use to live in Cleveland with my dad Ronnie. That was until my dad married this girl name Mia. Mia is 24 with one daughter name Nia, she's 16 like me and her birthday is one day after mine. Mia is beautiful and really nice and helpful but Nothing like my mom.

My mom died 5 years ago in a car crash. We were so close. She never judged me. Even though I was I was a troublemaker. She was always by my side. I love her and miss her so much.

I finish unpacking my stuff in my new room around 1:30. It was lunch time. We all were sitting at the table when my dad told me some news.
Dad:bad news is u have to switch high schools.
Me:I know that. Its just I'll miss my old friends.
Dad:You'll make new friends here.
Me:I don't want new friends. What's the name of this " new " high school anyway.
Dad: Sage High School.
Me:Why couldn't I just live with auntie Tay. Its bad if enough this town is creepy. I mean all of the houses are either white, black, or red. Like WTF!
Dad:Go to your Bonnie!
Me:I will!

The day went by fast and it was 8:00pm. I took out my Chromebook. I Skyped Torah. Torah was my best friend since third grade. We told each other everything. We are like sisters.
Torah:Hey boo. How was the move.
Me:Stupid and tiring. I don't like it here its creepy.
Torah:You'll get used to it in a couple of weeks. So how you like that new step sis of yours.
Me:She's OK we didn't really talk though. We talk for 2 hours on the cromebook. Well have to go I'm sleepy. Love u bestie.
Torah:Love u too bye.
I closed my Chromebook and turned of my light. As I went to sleep I thought about what tomorrow would bring.