Camp Pop Star

Hey yall!!!! So this is my new story. I've been writing it for a while and I decided to post it because well... I felt like it :D. It's about a reality TV Show. Anyways... Fan, Vote, Comment and as always ENJOY MY CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUJU xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young presenter appeared on the TV screen. She had dark hair - that was tied into a neat bun -, bright green eyes and way too much makeup on, “Teens all around America are singing with excitement as the next season of Camp Pop Star starts up again this summer. Talent scouts are being sent to high schools everywhere looking for the two talented students who will represent their school in the show. After being a judge on the new X-Factor USA, Simon Cowell says that this may be the best season yet, as there are so many young stars just waiting to shine out there. The winners - one male and one female - get a whopping 10,000 dollars and a record deal. Auditions will start next week so if you can sing, start practicing; the next winner just might be you.”

The girl started to squeal and jump around with excitement. Finally she was old enough to audition for her favourite TV show of all time. Maybe, just maybe, she could be the youngest ever contestant to win Camp Pop Star. She believed she could do it, she knew she could do it. She sang, she played the guitar, and she played a little piano. This was gonna be the BEST SUMMER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!