Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Whitney Robinson

So the first part of this story I found somewhere else so it's not mine. So if this is your story please forgive me. I loved it so much! But the second part is mine. Also, I own none of these famous band members or anything related to them.

************************************************************************************************

You and your best friend Mary are at the mall, walking around, stuff like that. You look over at a crowd of people, swarming around something and you shake your head. “Must be a sale on condoms,” you mutter.

Then you hear someone shout, “Davey, I want you to have my children!” You glance over, wondering who it is. Suddenly you see the back of someone’s head, walking away from the mob. He waves and some other men follow him. Mary gasps.

“Holy shit, Whitney that’s AFI!!” she yells.

Your eyes widen. You know you recognized them from somewhere. You sigh as you see the mob chase after them.

“Ah, it’s not even worth it,” Mary mutters.

“Yeah, their groupies would trample us like the cows they are,” you say, disappointed that you didn’t even get to see their faces. Mary nods and you both walk off, heading in the direction of the nearest Dairy Queen to get some ice cream. You sit down across from Mary, sipping on a vanilla shake. Mary smiles.

“It would have been kick ass to have actually met them,” she says, still thinking about your close encounter.

You nod and smile back, “Slutty little bitches that like to flock.”

“They need to go jump off a bridge. And I would have no problem helping them,” Mary laughs and then glares over your shoulder. You turn around to see a small group of them walk past you. You look around.

“I wonder where they went anyways. Maybe they’re still here?”

Mary gives you a weird look. “Uh, what are you talking about?”

“AFI,” you quietly say.

“They probably ran for cover.”

“Didn’t want to be run over,” you say jokingly. You both laugh but suddenly you stop as your eyes widen. You see Davey Havok and his fellow band members walk behind Mary, no 12 year-olds willing to take off their shirts, following him. You stand up and grab Mary by the arm. “There, there.”

“What!?” she half-yells. Everyone turns towards you two.

“Shhh! AFI, right over there,” you whisper. She turns.

“Holy shit…Jade is so pretty…,” she says, staring directly at him.

“Yeah, I know. I need to use the bathroom,” you say, knowing the bathroom is in the direction that they’re walking. You both start walking after them, eavesdropping on every word they say. You hear them talking about how crazy the mob was earlier. They don’t seem to notice that you’re following them.  Suddenly Davey turns his head. You act completely oblivious as to who they are. You walk into the bathroom, do your business, and then head out with Mary to Hot Topic. You look around then hear someone with an extremely smooth and pretty voice talking. You turn around to look.

“Jade you’re a dumbass,” laughs Davey Havok as Jade dances around with an AFI shirt. You laugh and continue looking around. You try your hardest not to stare. They’ve been through enough already. Nobody deserves to be attacked by a bunch of slutty little bitches wanting you. You turn around and begin to walk towards Mary when suddenly someone runs into you, knocking you and the person who ran into you, onto the floor.