The beginning

There's this one girl name Rebecca she is 16 years old she has blonde hair, hazel eyes, petite, pale and is almost 5'4 She has a typical high school life till she meets this guy.

(Rebecca POV)
I woke up thinking it would be a normal day but boy was I wrong. I was going to be late for school shit! I got ready just in time. I went down to go to get breakfast and like usually my mom was not there she was always with her boyfriend Raymond. Raymond was a 6'1 pale chubby guy with black hair and green eyes. He had a daughter my age but he is a total to my mom. Which honestly my mom doesn't care. I've never knew my dad. I'm assuming it was one of my moms many boyfriends. My mom always work or at Raymond's house. So I had to do everything myself. Which I'm happy I'm alone. I've always hated my mother.
I go out to my jeep and drive to school. There I meet my friends Zoey and kyle. Zoey was 5'8, tan, brown eyes she was my best friend. Kyle was 6'2, pale and had blue eyes he was like my brother we grew up with each other and when ever my mom had her boyfriend issues when I was younger when I couldn't take care of myself they let me stay at their house.
We all three walk into the school. We all walk into everybody whispering about there's a new kid. I thought oh god another new kid. Let's be honest all the kids that come to my school are trash. And trust me my school is trash enough. I live in a small farm town. It's so small 3 towns go to my school.
I went to my locker as Zoey and Kyle went to theirs. I open up my locker and see a note flying down. I already knew who it was from. It was from Will. Will is my on and off again boyfriend. He's pale, 5'8, brown hair and has green eyes. Me and Will break up all the time cause he think he owns me and he wants all control over me.
The note said "I miss you so much baby why can't you forgive me" I threw the paper away and got my books for math. I hated math so much all my teacher did was shit there on his phone if u had a question and he always comes to my job. But even though he was a crappy teacher he was a great customer.
I close my locker door and started walking to class. I get to class and walk in and sit down next to the most popular girl in my school her name was Casey she had blonde hair blue eyes pale skin and was 5'10. You could say she was a Barbie. She was a whore. Also I hated her a lot she was so fake.
Everybody was talking about the new kid. Then my teacher came in and said we have a new kid his name is Chris. Then he walk in.