Short Story-12

While having our dinner, topic of the last tour unwrapped again...My mom started to say that I wanted to stay one more day at that place before leaving for which dad did not agree and as usual dad tackled me asking, did I wish to puke again while coming down the valley?...This question had me enough and i opened up my mouth telling that " Even if I have to or if you tell me that I will vomit a thousand times, I am still going to that place again if I ever get a chance" I than sat quite for his next question which was " what was so interesting about that place? "...
After my dinner, I directly went to sleep because I knew my temperature has rised and I could do anything at that moment...As i laid on my bed, recalling the first time when my dad asked me "where you want to go?" My answer was the name of that place, Everytime he asked that question, I used to reply with that name and finally, even though nobody agreed, we packed our bags to move out...
I remember the dream, I had on that day, it was in a class and sir was scolding me for not submitting my project, I could see a guy in red t-shirt and light brown pant with cross bag, sitting erect from the corner of my eye but i diverted my mind from him, as for who would concentrate how he looked, when your sir is scolding you...After the class as I moved out, he met me telling that he had an idea for project, I couldn't resist as I lacked ideas...It was more of fun working with him then focusing on project...Though a studious and not so interesting dream but still the best I had...I remember the day when I had this dream, I was working very slow, even my parents taunts did not hurt me...Everything seem to move very slowly...
I replied to my mom in the funniest way as possible and everyone thought it was because of the excitement for the tour, but little they know that it was the effect of the dream...At night, after I packed my bag, I thought to log in into my account as I felt that I won't be getting wifi at that place...
A best message awaited me "I'll miss you", what could be more beautiful than having a dream of that person and receiving a text from that particular person on the same day? I didn't want to sent back an emoji or "miss you too" rather than I replied with "Missing you"...As time was up, I couldn't talk to him but I was happy to see him back...I remembered, how I spent the whole night on the bus just remembering him and smiling madly, even I couldn't sleep as his thoughts awake me...All the way, just one thought, his thoughts and just one name in my head and on my lips, his name...
I remember, that the place was normal as usual but there was a different aroma around me...I remember that, not even for one moment my smile faded, stretching my chubby cheeks, I smiled and may be many thought that it was for them but silently, it was for my special one...I remember the beautiful train with long glasses which were covered like a compartment...I remembered myself watching a foreign guy wishing if it was him but then stopped watching him, as he may take it in a wrong way...I did not play any song while traveling, because I feared that I might lose my focus hearing it...I remember the train passing through the tunnel and me howling, actually I wanted to say his name and not howl, so that the tunnel echoed and my voice reaches him, but I couldn't because of my parents behind me...
I still remember the time when my eyes saw everyone, wishing one of the face would be his...I still remember, how sad I was and about to cry when I moved off...I wish to I go back to those days, where I was near him, yet far...
It wasn't the place, it was you, I was in love with...

-me$hal-